300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pulicords View Post
    Don't do that!!! Mayor Newsom discovered the real culprits-the NRA. It's their fault, even though Newsom's policies repeatedly led to the alleged killer's release several times prior to the murder. In one of those incidents, the suspect was arrested while in a vehicle with another MS13 gang member who was in possession of a gun used in an unrelated murder. Although there was insufficient evidence to charge Ramos with the gun or crimes connected to it, he could have been deported but wasn't due to Newsom's policy.

This is a classic example of politicians willingness to first blame an inanimate object (guns) vs those responsible for crime. Then, rather than accept responsibility for his policies, Newsom blames an organization- the NRA. Disgusting!!!

http://cbs5.com/crime/road.rage.murder.2.758348.html
    From other stories I have read, it seems there was sufficient evidence to prosecute, but the DA there only goes for slam dunk cases which it was not.

Comment

Originally posted by bigislander72 View Post
      From other stories I have read, it seems there was sufficient evidence to prosecute, but the DA there only goes for slam dunk cases which it was not.
      The gun was used in a double murder the day before and the other gang member in the car (who tried to throw the gun away) was charged. Ramos was on probation for a previous offense, could have been violated for association with the fellow MS13 gang member or at the very least deported, since he was already known to be an illegal alien. Per Newsom's policy, nothing was done and he was simply released from custody!
      "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Originally posted by bigislander72 View Post
        BigIslander, I know you're not a cop, so you might not know about the 95% number....these numbers are for LAPD, but I can see them holding true for the rest of the rapidly emerging third-world nation formerly known as California....

95% of arrests get filed - 5% get tossed due to insufficient evidence, lack of corpus, other legal issues, and that so-called, "in the interest of justice."

95% of those cases filed are pled out. 5% go to trial.

95% of those cases which go to trial usually result in a victory for the people...and by the people, I mean the prosecution.

The San Francisco D/A's must be a pretty lightweight bunch, letting a defendant like that slip through that system. But I don't blame them. I blame the pervasive Bay area lib agenda. Here's there unintended result, three dead citizens courtesy of their poorly thought out policy.

But, please, you know more about this case? Please enlighten me/us how he got out on that case...
        Last edited by Kieth M.; 07-22-2008, 08:45 PM.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

I am actually suprised no one has blamed us yet...
          "Oro En Paz, Fierro En Guerra"
          "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
          - Attributed to both George Orwell and Winston Churchill (unsourced)
          Californian by birth, Cardinals fan by marriage!

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
            san fagsicko

Murdering gang bangers are everywhere! Hindsight is always 20/20..politics.&.the justice system sometimes sucks. Their DA won't charge the death penalty.....as for continuing to vote people into office.......what about GWB????
            You would have maybe preferred Al Gore or John Kerry?

I don't agree with everything GWB has said and done, but I agree with much of it ... and I give thanks. Gonna be a day not too far from now you'll maybe wish he could serve a third term.

Wish as we will, 'tis sad to say, Ronald Reagan is gone forever.

"That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

why is it that when the illegals come over here, we are expected to speak their native langue, adopt all sorts of "friendly" ways for them to adapt, and allow them to break all of our laws, but we we go there,,,,even on vacation...

we speak their langue
              we deal with their culture no help
              and if we break their laws, we are damned / curcified and totally prosecuted to the max....
              and here they want no puinshments?
              being here is breaking the law, then on top of that they are continuing to break the law..................
              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
              Oscar Wilde

Comment

[QUOTE=Taylor13;1341558] it's san fagsicko,[/ QUOTE]

what does being gay, stright or bi have to do with this problem.
                grow up or get out. We have no place for this here.

any person of any sexual oriatation can be killed, get infected with a disease, or even help another person out.

just like any person with any color of skin the same can apply.
                Last edited by texaschickeee; 07-23-2008, 11:20 AM.
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
                  why is it that when the illegals come over here, we are expected to speak their native langue, adopt all sorts of "friendly" ways for them to adapt, and allow them to break all of our laws, but we we go there,,,,even on vacation...

we speak their langue
                  we deal with their culture no help
                  and if we break their laws, we are damned / curcified and totally prosecuted to the max....
                  and here they want no puinshments?
                  being here is breaking the law, then on top of that they are continuing to break the law..................
                  You forgot having to pay off la federalies for a BS ticket so you can make it to where you are going, ie. home, vacation, where ever.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6675 users online. 344 members and 6331 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X