Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Decapitated.....Police say death is "Not Suspicious"

Last tenant 'found decapitated'
    A man who was found with his head severed by a chainsaw was fighting to stay in a block of 70 flats in Hampshire cleared for redevelopment.
    David Phyall, 50, was the last tenant at the Atlantic Housing Ltd housing association flats in Eastleigh.
    His body was found by police on 5 July, who said his death was not suspicious. Post-mortem tests showed he died of a "complete transection of the neck".
    An inquest was opened and adjourned at Winchester Coroner's Court on Friday.
    There's nothing suspicious about the death

Spokesman for coroner
    A spokesman for the coroner said: "As far as we know nobody else was involved."
    "There's nothing suspicious about the death. It was in his flat on Bodmin Road."
    "The place is all due to be redeveloped. He was the last resident left there. He lived there alone."
    A Hampshire Constabulary spokeswoman confirmed his death was not suspicious.
    "We were called to the address on Bodmin Road on 5 July at approximately 4.20pm to a non-suspicious death," she said.

A little strange. I would like to know how he cut his own head off with a chainsaw.
    The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

i wonder if the chainsaw was out of gas when they found it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker6900 View Post
      A little strange. I would like to know how he cut his own head off with a chainsaw.
      Momentum?

Comment

It's no more suspicious than a guy found with 8 shots to the head and a revolver in his hand. Obviously suicide.
        Cursed with common sense in a world void of it!!

Comment

My dad has a nine shot .22cal revolver.

I don't know the technigue he used, but the thing is made for cutting up trees so I am sure it didn't have a problem going through his neck.

Comment

engine rpm, density of object and pressure required to completely transect ? must have been really determined to remove himself from the gene pool. Where was Jack Kevorkian ?

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
              My dad has a nine shot .22cal revolver.

I don't know the technigue he used, but the thing is made for cutting up trees so I am sure it didn't have a problem going through his neck.
              I knew someone would just have to try to throw an exception out there. I'll tell you what, have your dad try to squeeze off 8 rounds from the .22 revolver into his own head and then get back to me with the details of whether he was successful or not. Or don't bother, I already know the answer.
              Cursed with common sense in a world void of it!!

Comment

"Flat"? "Hampshire"? "Constabulary"?

Ah, it's England. That explains a lot. They didn't have a choice but to rule it a suicide. If they didn't the nutjob liberal governement they would ban evil assault chainsaws.

Comment

More details...

DESPAIRING David Phyall cut off his HEAD with a chainsaw after losing an eviction fight.

David, 58, plugged it into the mains and put a timer on the socket, then took a cocktail of pills to knock himself out.

He rested the saw on his neck and once he passed out, the timer went off – slicing through his neck in an instant.

Cops and paramedics found his blood-soaked corpse ten days ago after his dad John raised the alarm.

A Hampshire police source said: “What greeted them was a horrific sight. The head was severed and there was a considerable amount of blood.

“He seemed to have gone into a great amount of detail to end it all.”

The campaigner had fought for several years to prevent developers bulldozing the block of 72 flats he rented in, and replacing them.

He was last to leave after all the other flats were boarded up in Bishopstoke, Southampton.

It is believed an eviction notice from housing association Atlantic Housing Ltd was the last straw.

Rejected

A spokesman for Atlantic said: “We had given him 11 other offers of accommodation but he rejected them, basically because he did not want a property owned by us.”

An inquest into the death was opened at Winchester Coroner’s Court and adjourned.

Advertisement

Tests were being carried out to see whether the tablets killed him first.

Ron Turtle, residents’ association chairman, said: “They offered him several places that were similar but he just didn’t want to move. They had to go to court. It is a very sad situation.”

The flats were built in the 1960s but would cost more to repair than the £7.8million cost of rebuilding on the site.

Originally posted by SOI View Post
                  "Flat"? "Hampshire"? "Constabulary"?

Ah, it's England. That explains a lot. They didn't have a choice but to rule it a suicide. If they didn't the nutjob liberal governement they would ban evil assault chainsaws.
                  Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                  Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                  A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Man cuts off own head with chainsaw after losing eviction fight!
                    Posted July 15th, 2008 by Sahil NagpalDavid Phyall United Kingdom
                    London, July 15 : A 58-year-old man in Hampshire, UK, severed his own head using a chainsaw, after losing an eviction fight.

Police sources have revealed that David Phyall switched on the saw, and put a timer on the socket.

He even had a cocktail of pills to knock himself out, and then rested the saw on his neck.

When the timer went off, the saw sliced through his neck in an instant.

David committed suicide some 10 days ago, and it was his father John who first discovered his body.

Policemen and paramedics who reached the site said that they found David’s blood-soaked corpse.
                    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

When we first moved here to the Front Range, a man committed suicide by attaching a wire cable to a post, wrapping the wire around his neck, and then driving off in his pickup truck. Much like this former member of the Labour Party, he was determined to end his life and left nothing to chance.
                      "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                        When we first moved here to the Front Range, a man committed suicide by attaching a wire cable to a post, wrapping the wire around his neck, and then driving off in his pickup truck. Much like this former member of the Labour Party, he was determined to end his life and left nothing to chance.
                        Gruesome. I guess if you have the will power to do it, youll do it. Damn.
                        The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
                        George Carlin

Comment

WOW that had to be a very morib site

Comment

David, 58, plugged it into the mains and put a timer on the socket, then took a cocktail of pills to knock himself out.

He rested the saw on his neck and once he passed out, the timer went off – slicing through his neck in an instant.
                            That would do it I think.

Reminds me of the man found dead in Philadelphia about 20-25 years ago, was killed by 23 blows to the head with a ball pien hammer, was ruled a suicide. It stuck with me, that is ... his determination remaining after the first 22 blows.
                            "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

i had a guy who took a 1 inch drill bit and drilled it through his skull, after he sliced his arms and legs to pieced leaving massive puddles of blood everywhere in the house
                              Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5830 users online. 300 members and 5530 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X