300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion on NYPD

I have always found the NYPD to be a well respected organization amongst law enforcement agencies throughout the nation. However, I've heard otherwise and the vast majority of what I know of the NYPD is based on hearsay, the media, and work (Recruit).

So I wanted to ask what your opinions were on the NYPD. I've heard of a LOT of cops not liking them, and then I've heard from my instructors that other cops "bow down" to you.

Just a thought..

I spent a week working with NYPD and the NY Port Authority cops. They were the greatest bunch of guys. We couldn't buy a meal or a drink. They insisted on paying. All that I met were real decent men/women.
    Life is a contact sport, play hard

Comment

I don't know that I'd bow down to them but I certainly have a lot of respect for them.
      Cursed with common sense in a world void of it!!

Comment

haha, I don't think bow down is meant to be taken literally, but just a very high form of respect

Comment

I was in NY on business a few years back and had a NYPD guy take me around the city. Every cop I met was nice and they seemed to have a brotherhood that was extended to all cops. I’m sure they have their share of officers who are tools, but every agency has them….

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6356 users online. 343 members and 6013 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X