Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted Nugent on the right to carry firearms...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Nugent on the right to carry firearms...

Ted Nugent is my hero! The best line in the video "I'M WEIRD!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo

I've always loved Ted. Don't know if he still does, but he used to have a special deputy's commission in MI.

Comment

Yes he does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv5HJ...ture=rec-fresh
      Last edited by Tucker6900; 07-10-2008, 09:30 AM.
      The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
      George Carlin

Comment

My brother was on his first tour of duty in Afghanistan, and being the duck hunting nerd that he is, he had several of his duck calls with him. Ted Nugent was visiting on a USO tour and saw them sitting by his rack as he was touring the area. Ted asked the liason officer who's duck calls they were and insisted on meeting my brother.

Once they tracked him down, Ted spent almost an hour hanging out with my brother practicing duck calls. He then autographed the duck call for my brother, who proudly displays it in his house.

Needless to say, Ted will always be high on my list of great Americans and an all around good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
          My brother was on his first tour of duty in Afghanistan, and being the duck hunting nerd that he is, he had several of his duck calls with him. Ted Nugent was visiting on a USO tour and saw them sitting by his rack as he was touring the area. Ted asked the liason officer who's duck calls they were and insisted on meeting my brother.

Once they tracked him down, Ted spent almost an hour hanging out with my brother practicing duck calls. He then autographed the duck call for my brother, who proudly displays it in his house.

Needless to say, Ted will always be high on my list of great Americans and an all around good guy.
          Thats awesome. My dad had a similar expierence. He was at a gun show trying to sell an antique rifle. The Nug wasnt even scheduled to be there, and walked up to the table my dad was sitting at. Admired the rifle, signed the cert. of authenticity, and left. Dad sold the gun for way more than he would have before the signature. TED FOR PRESIDENT!
          The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
          George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker6900 View Post
            Thats awesome. My dad had a similar expierence. He was at a gun show trying to sell an antique rifle. The Nug wasnt even scheduled to be there, and walked up to the table my dad was sitting at. Admired the rifle, signed the cert. of authenticity, and left. Dad sold the gun for way more than he would have before the signature. TED FOR PRESIDENT!
            That's awesome, Ted's the man.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

I like what he says about druggie musicians who tried to get him to get high too.

"Their all dead, and I'm still TED" :-).

Bill
              Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

Ted "Motor City Madman" Nugent also is credited with helping to donate meat (from the hunted game) to the homeless/hungry.

Way to go, Mr. Nugent!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

I was here for that USO tour, it was Ted Nugent and Toby Keith, was a great concert here in Baghdad.
                  Toby Keith was just here a few months ago for another USO. Nothing better than hearing Toby Keith before and after a mortar strike, lol.
                  Last edited by awmp; 07-11-2008, 07:48 AM.
                  "When no one else can or will U.S. Army MPs always answer the call"

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5962 users online. 314 members and 5648 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X