300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 posts.....almost!

Hey, 97 more posts and I'll hit 2,000! Do I get an award, money, anything?

[ 08-28-2001: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

I can give you a referance to a good therapist that deals with various addictions...
    Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Geesh Mitzi I was thinking in celebration that I would cook you a real nice dinner that would bring your tastebuds to life.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Quick Mitzi, re-register with a new name before they try to make you a moderator!

Comment

Mitzi as a Moderator? Ewwwwwww if that happens I know I will be in trouble. Well I guess she would make a nice one but I do not know for sure. I guess if she does get there I will have to put the cat reciepe books back into storage and stop selling them.

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

We should start a pool on when she hits the 2000 mark. Not quite powerball but.....
            In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5661 users online. 311 members and 5350 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X