300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Weather = Bad Accidents

Last week I went to two fatality accidents, both one-vehicle rollovers involving alcohol. In both cases it looked like the driver would have survived if he had been wearing a seatbelt. Then last night we had a 4 person fatality involving a drivers Ed car and a semi truck. The drivers Ed car lost control and collided with the semi at around 70mph. The instructor and three high school freshmen all died at the scene. We haven

It's 3* now, windchill of -18*. Wednesday night, as I was feeling my way home in the snow, I got SO ANGRY at the IDIOTS that kept wanting to ride my bumper....couldn't slam on my brakes, couldn't speed up....
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Maybe they learned to drive in the North, where no one is concerned with 1/30th of an inch of snow, Shooter

Comment

Up here we have the worst accidents in the summer when meatheads drive too fast. Motorbikes are always fun.
        People here just get lucky, They will tell you that it is all skill but whe you see that big F250 dully quad cab sliding down the road into a snow berm with studs just cause he was driving too fast.

TG
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

We have more accidents, but they dont seem to be as bad.

You can't get your speed up with all that snow on the ground.

We have more one vehicle accidents. People with front-wheel drive that pass people going slow to prove the superiority of their vehicle, and then realize that front-wheel drive doesn't help them turn or stop.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2746 users online. 179 members and 2567 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X