300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do u carry your badge Off duty?

Just wondering where other people keep their badges off duty. Me on duty Its always on a badge clip on my hip, next to my weapon. Off duty I usually keep it in my pocket, not really a fan of badge wallets, but just curious to what other ppl in do.
    Line is ready. Shooters ready. Attention!

On duty it's on my chest of course.

Off duty I carry a different flat badge in a wallet with my state P.O. license and department ID. I leave my other badge on a shirt and don't bother with it when off duty.

Comment

I dont....

Comment

in my wallet
        “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
        ― Henry Ford

Comment

Last edited by DCPSDcop; 10-19-2008, 10:50 PM.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distric...ice_Department

Comment

On duty----If I'm in my Class A's, it's on my chest ofcourse...

If I'm in my BDU's, It is on a badge-clip on my belt beside my firearm. (I wear a screenprinted polo w/ my BDU's)

Off Duty-----I used to wear my shirt tucked in. Now I wear my shirt untucked with my badge on my badge-clip on my belt, and my firearm tucked in my waistband on my lower back.

Comment

I don't either.
              sigpic

Comment

taped across the forehead .... of course this causes a lot of unwanted attention...
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
                  taped across the forehead .... of course this causes a lot of unwanted attention...
                  lol

I just leave my badge in my car just in case I get pulled over...that's it

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                    lol

I just leave my badge in my car just in case I get pulled over...that's it
                    what if someone breaks into your car though? I would imagine you wouldn't be too happy if someone stole your badge

Comment

I'm not a fan of badge wallets that are actually used as such either...no sense in the general public/stoner cashier knowing I'm a cop. I only carry it if I'm armed, and then it's in my purse...next to my lipstick :-p.

Comment

Originally posted by ZGXtreme View Post
                        I don't either.
                        me either, my shirt with the big "Off Duty Police" across the front and back is plenty

seriously, though, i haven't carried a badge off duty for quite awhile. my chiropractor said to lose the wallet, so i just carry my ID in my pocket with my $.

ETA- i think a flashlight trumps badge as far as off duty items go. i almost always have one of those

Comment

Did not carry a badge off-duty for maybe the last 20 years of my career...I bent it up, really bad, so I got it fixed and left it pinned to my shirt in the locker.

Starting a new LE job in ten days and will do the same, leave it pinned to the shirt while it's hanging on the hanger.
                          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

dont carry badge and i wave pistol around when i need too
                            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                              Did not carry a badge off-duty for maybe the last 20 years of my career...I bent it up, really bad, so I got it fixed and left it pinned to my shirt in the locker.

Starting a new LE job in ten days and will do the same, leave it pinned to the shirt while it's hanging on the hanger.

Kieth......VERY GLAD TO HEAR THIS MAN!
                              Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3114 users online. 137 members and 2977 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X