X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville Metro Police Department's New Badge and Patch

Officer's Vote For New Design

January 21, 2003

913 Officer's of the former LPD & JCPD, now the Urban Division & Suburban Division of the Louisville Metro Police Department went to either Lodge location to vote on new patches, badges etc...Voting Officer's chose to keep the current uniform color, eliminate the stripes on the pants, return to plain collared undershirts, and use the Metro collar pins. Officer's also voted to use the metal belt buckle with hidden utility belt snaps.

The winner's of the badge and patch designs featured here will be incorporated into the Department over the next several months. Officer's were very pleased that they were given the chance to have input and to be able to vote on what they will wear for many years to come.

-  -

What cha think? EDIT: for some reason it is only showing half, to see it all go Louisville FOP

I tell ya, I'm going to miss LPD's old patch. Glad I have three.

[ 01-24-2003, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Looks nice.. and they actually let the FOP members decide on what they thought the presentation should actually be too? Sounds like a progressive agency!
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

Piper,

Have they decided what the new patrol car design will be yet?

Comment

OffDuty- Ya, it is pretty cool that they let them decide. I'm still waiting for the honeymoon period to be over with the new chief.

Patrick- I'm not aware of a new design yet. When I find out, I'll let ya know!

[ 01-28-2003, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5873 users online. 346 members and 5527 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X