300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey

Anyone catch any good hockey games lately??

The Caps have completing turned there season around. 1st place now!!
    LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

I've seen plenty of great games...I plan to watch Boston get decimated, tonight!LOL

CAPS are okay, but only because of Jagr...

I'm a total PENS fan, but I'm a little concerned now that the MOOSE is on the injured list. Caron is doing well, but he's untried and very young. Seabass is too inconsistent.

But, it's almost time for the AllStars. Any prediction on the outcome?

Comment

To be honest with you, I hate the all-star games. I don't like the fact that fans vote for the favorite players. The players who deserve to be there never get in. Patrick Roy is a prime example.
      LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by drew:
        To be honest with you, I hate the all-star games. I don't like the fact that fans vote for the favorite players. The players who deserve to be there never get in. Patrick Roy is a prime example.

Drew-
        Roy is playing...and is one of the best, if not THE best goalies in ice hockey. Can you explain that one to me?
        I think the fans do a pretty good job of picking the players. Kovy is an awesome player (yes, I'm biased); you can't deny Lemieux; Khabibulin, Belfour and Brodeur are great, but I have to admit that I am very disappointed that the Senator's Goalie, Patrick Lalime, is not gong to be in net...the guy is truly one of the most gifted netminders I have seen, I was heartbroken when he left the Pens.
        I would have liked to see Ronnie Francis on the team, along with Keith Primeau. (I cannot believe I just said that a Flyer should be on the AllStar team! [Eek!] )
        If you had to pick the team, who would you have?

BTW- I just saw that Ian Moran is wearing the mike for the game, tonight. He's quite a character, so it should be interesting!
        I wish they would put it on a goalie, I can only imagine some of the things that are said there...I know I say some really wild things during games, usually on a breakaway, but I don't think they could broadcast them...

[ 01-23-2003, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Traffic_Goddess ]

Comment

By all means I
          LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

I went to see the Islander kick *** on the Thrashers (4-1) last sunday. Great game. Being a transplanted Long Islander I don't get to see them play often.
            "There's only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And it comes with the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

[i]On a different note, what happened last night against Boston? Can

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2920 users online. 157 members and 2763 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X