300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had to share my great news...

As some of you may know, I just moved to Florida with hubby and kids to get a Ph.D. in school psychology. I started school this week with orientation. Got here to USF on Tuesday and found out that I got a research assistantship(16 hrs a week) that would pay me $10,000 a year plus 9 of my 18 credits of tuition, so needless to say I was very excited.

But, then today I found out I also recieved a University Scholar Fellowship which is a total scholarship (I get it for being me no extra work involved) for another $10,000 dollars and 9 more credits of tuition. So not only do I get a free ride for tuition, they are paying me $20,000 just to go to school.

I am so excited that I don't know what to do with myself. Sometimes life is really really good.

kheya
    My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

Congratulations!
    "To each his own"

Comment

Congratulations, Kheya!
      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

WAY TO GO, KHEYA!!! I take it you're adjusting to Florida quite fine, then?

Comment

How wonderful, kehya! USF (University of South Florida) is the college I graduated from! And how I loved college! I am so happy for you!

Comment

Congratulations! Way to go! Nice to hear some positive news!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3348 users online. 159 members and 3189 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X