• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama-No Apology For Disrespecting Police

:mad
    This HEINOUS act should not go unnoticed:
    http://www.policelink.com/news/26729...-porta-potties

http://forums.officer.com/showthread.php?t=92072

It hasn't. I hope something is done about it.... but chances are they'll handle it like the hippies they are.
    1*

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTz47DI5pi8

Comment

He's not going to win anyway...
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, this kind of makes me angry. I do not think this is something that is "overlooked." This was done deliberately.

Comment

All You Officers And Pro Police Folks Show Your Disapproval On Election Day! Don't Vote For Barack hussein Obama!
            "Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

People who love sausage and people who believe in justice should never watch either of them being made. ~Otto Bismarck

"Don't put yourself in a position to investigate yourself" ~CommonSense

"Now, what is the rule?" "Protect myself at all times."

sigpic

Comment

Oh, for crying out loud!

Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

^
                word...

Comment

if future President Obama had any, and i mean ANY, ties with anything terrorist-related it would have made front page news. I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of him. Just because his middle name is Hussein he's being painted as a terrorist which is ignorant as hell in my opinion. And I've never heard him say ANYTHING anti-police.

His supporters messed up, be it on accident or on purpose and I blame them completely. That was totally disrespectful of them.

However, Obama does not HAVE to apologize for that. He has no control over what they do. That's like McCain or Bush apologizing because racists are voting for them.

And yeah, you read it right....FUTURE PRESIDENT OBAMA

Comment

Originally posted by silasblack View Post
                    if future President Obama had any, and i mean ANY, ties with anything terrorist-related it would have made front page news. I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of him. Just because his middle name is Hussein he's being painted as a terrorist which is ignorant as hell in my opinion. And I've never heard him say ANYTHING anti-police.

His supporters messed up, be it on accident or on purpose and I blame them completely. That was totally disrespectful of them.

However, Obama does not HAVE to apologize for that. He has no control over what they do. That's like McCain or Bush apologizing because racists are voting for them.

If he wins, I'll set up the ice hockey rink in hell......because he has about the same chance......if the Dems were smart, they would have went with the Hildabeast
                    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by silasblack View Post
                      Quoted for preservation....

I will come back to this in 6 months to snicker at this comment of yours.... of course, you will be nowhere to be found...
                      1*

Comment

^
                        Hah, that's because I will have moved to Cuba! J/K

McCain is not a bad candidate. I like him but i'm not a big fan of his stance on the war which is one of the bigger issues for me.

I do, however, think McCain understands the immigration issue a lot more than both Clinton and Obama since he's in a border state. Can't have everything in one candidate though. That would make too much sense.

I will only be unhappy if Hillary is elected and NO it's not because she's a woman.
                        silasblack
                        I am not my post count
                        Last edited by silasblack; 05-31-2008, 02:14 AM.

Comment

That is just downright rude. I think that there could have and probably blew his chance of becoming president.
                          "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                          You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

I don't THINK he should be blamed for the actions done, however, I do disagree with you silasblack that he shouldn't have to apologize. I think he SHOULD have to apologize for what was done.

You brought up examples of presidents having to apologize for people who vote for them, that is different.

Remember when one of McCain's supporters continually said Barack HUSSEIN Obama, emphasizing the Hussein? McCain apologized for HIS SUPPORTER'S actions. Now whether he agreed or disagreed with him is a different story, but his actions told a lot by recognizing the mistake one of his supporter's made.

It is like a parent not apologizing for the grief and crime their child may commit.

Comment

I don't think it was intentional. Obama should apologize. Chit2001, see you in November

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3333 users online. 219 members and 3114 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X