• Show
Clear All

• NSW COP CLEARED OF MURDER CHARGE

web page

web page

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: unhappycop ]
    TJF

It sounds like this has been a very difficult, and stressful time. The worst is over, but there is no doubt a lot of emotional fallout; and Post- Traumatic Stress issues that still need to be dealt with.

Good luck, and God Bless.
    [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Allllllllllriiiiiight!!! Good for you! When do you get back to work?
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

It is interesting to note that one of the supporters of the deceased was heard to yell at police after the verdict, "NO WONDER WE DO CRIME!!!".

Says it ALL really.
        "Hi there, my name is Swampy, I'll be your arresting officer today Sir!"

Comment

As a fellow NSW Police Officer I am so happy for the officer involved and his family.

By the same token I would like to state and stress what should be very obvious: NO police officer takes ANY satisfaction whatsoever in taking another human beings life WAHTEVER the circumstances.

So it is that while I want to express my absolute JOY for my fellow officer, I would also like to express my sincere sympathy to the family who lost a son. Their grief is no doubt very deep and I honestly feel for them as well.

On the other hand for those who yelled "NO WONDER WE DO CRIME", and attacked police and jounalists after the decision yesterday, I would only like to state that I give you the respect that YOU allow me to.

That is, NONE.

Comment

As a fellow NSW Police Officer I am so happy for the officer involved and his family.

By the same token I would like to state and stress what should be very obvious: NO police officer takes ANY satisfaction whatsoever in taking another human beings life WAHTEVER the circumstances.

So it is that while I want to express my absolute JOY for my fellow officer, I would also like to express my sincere sympathy to the family who lost a son. Their grief is no doubt very deep and I honestly feel for them as well.

On the other hand for those who yelled "NO WONDER WE DO CRIME", and attacked police and jounalists after the decision yesterday, I would only like to state that I give you the respect that YOU allow me to.

That is, NONE.

Comment

I am happy for you. Will you now change your username to HappyCop?

Comment

GO YOU GOOD THING !

I was watching those idiots outside the courts on TV as they were trying to take on the Police and I just so wanted to be there with my batton and spray!

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: TasTrooper ]
                If you start to hate someone, you should try harder to understand them.
                If you miss someone, you should use telescopic sights.

Comment

Glad to haer that this stressful period in your life has come to an end. Hopefully now you can change your name to Redeemed Cop or something.
                  Copper2be

Comment

GOD BLESS YA BROTHER !!!!!!!! With the political climate today it is nothing short of a miracle. Let's hope this is part of a turning of the tide in this modern day witch hunt.

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: DesertRat ]

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: DesertRat ]

Comment

SAW IT ON THE NEWS, EXCELLENT NEWS, HAPPYCOP
                      GOOD-ONE .....CONGRATULATIONS... NOW BACK TO A LIFE OF NORMALITY... SORT OF...LOL

Comment

Right on, so glad to hear the good news...I had a feeling it would work out. Congradulations and take care....

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRat:
                          GOD BLESS YA BROTHER !!!!!!!!
                          DesertRat pretty much said it all with that one. Congrats Brother!

Comment

"It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

Best news I've heard in a while.

Best of luck to you.
                              Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5758 users online. 353 members and 5405 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X