Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celia
    replied
    I'm really happy. It doesn't always turn out that way.

An officer in Detroit was just acquitted of manslaughter charges this month. He never should have been charged in the first place IMO. He shot a deaf man who was swinging at another officer with a metal garden rake. The city of course, made it a racial thing and excused the man because he was deaf and couldn't hear the officer telling him to stop. Huh? The guy could SEE the uniformed police officers couldn't he? Is it ok to charge a uniformed cop with a heavy garden rake as long as you are deaf? (And on cocaine I might add.)

Meanwhile, a Detroit judge, caught in a lewd act had charges against him dropped because the prosecutor said there were "questions about how the police conducted their arrest". (Entrapment?) Another Detroit judge beat up his girlfriend and held her against her will and there were no charges there either. What's going on?

Leave a comment:

• highwayman
    replied
    YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time you're out Parramatta way, we'll drink the Woolpack Hotel dry.

Leave a comment:

• JKT
    replied
    Best news I've heard in a while.

Best of luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• Sotex
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SpecOpsWarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by DesertRat:
    GOD BLESS YA BROTHER !!!!!!!!
    DesertRat pretty much said it all with that one. Congrats Brother!

Leave a comment:

• gracedawn
    replied
    Right on, so glad to hear the good news...I had a feeling it would work out. Congradulations and take care....

Leave a comment:

• gazza
    replied
    SAW IT ON THE NEWS, EXCELLENT NEWS, HAPPYCOP
    GOOD-ONE .....CONGRATULATIONS... NOW BACK TO A LIFE OF NORMALITY... SORT OF...LOL

Leave a comment:

• DesertRat
    replied
    GOD BLESS YA BROTHER !!!!!!!! With the political climate today it is nothing short of a miracle. Let's hope this is part of a turning of the tide in this modern day witch hunt.

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: DesertRat ]

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: DesertRat ]

Leave a comment:

• Copper2be
    replied
    Glad to haer that this stressful period in your life has come to an end. Hopefully now you can change your name to Redeemed Cop or something.

Leave a comment:

• TasTrooper
    replied
    GO YOU GOOD THING !

I was watching those idiots outside the courts on TV as they were trying to take on the Police and I just so wanted to be there with my batton and spray!

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: TasTrooper ]

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    I am happy for you. Will you now change your username to HappyCop?

Leave a comment:

• Swampy
    replied
    As a fellow NSW Police Officer I am so happy for the officer involved and his family.

By the same token I would like to state and stress what should be very obvious: NO police officer takes ANY satisfaction whatsoever in taking another human beings life WAHTEVER the circumstances.

So it is that while I want to express my absolute JOY for my fellow officer, I would also like to express my sincere sympathy to the family who lost a son. Their grief is no doubt very deep and I honestly feel for them as well.

On the other hand for those who yelled "NO WONDER WE DO CRIME", and attacked police and jounalists after the decision yesterday, I would only like to state that I give you the respect that YOU allow me to.

That is, NONE.

Leave a comment:

• Swampy
    replied
    As a fellow NSW Police Officer I am so happy for the officer involved and his family.

By the same token I would like to state and stress what should be very obvious: NO police officer takes ANY satisfaction whatsoever in taking another human beings life WAHTEVER the circumstances.

So it is that while I want to express my absolute JOY for my fellow officer, I would also like to express my sincere sympathy to the family who lost a son. Their grief is no doubt very deep and I honestly feel for them as well.

On the other hand for those who yelled "NO WONDER WE DO CRIME", and attacked police and jounalists after the decision yesterday, I would only like to state that I give you the respect that YOU allow me to.

That is, NONE.

Leave a comment:

• Swampy
    replied
    It is interesting to note that one of the supporters of the deceased was heard to yell at police after the verdict, "NO WONDER WE DO CRIME!!!".

Says it ALL really.

Leave a comment:

• ateamer
    replied
    Allllllllllriiiiiight!!! Good for you! When do you get back to work?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5730 users online. 351 members and 5379 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X