Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OffDuty
    replied
    Well, Sunny Indiana has produced about 14" just to the west of us..

Oh, and its 7 degrees hee, with highs expected up to 10 today..

So, about that Florida agency thread...

Leave a comment:

• SpecOpsWarrior
    replied
    We got about a half an inch, and everything shutdown!

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Went to bed sometime after midnight, and there wasn't even a flurry falling.

Woke up at 0830 to beautiful blue skies and 11 inches of snow! [Eek!]

I'm off today anyway, but *SUPPOSED* to work tomorrow... We'll have to see about that! I can't even SEE my driveway!

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    I'm moving to Florida.. I hate this snow.

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    no snow here but the wind chill is -10 to -20 today. all of the schools are closed in the neighboring counties in Ohio but none here in my county and we are just across the state line.

hey frogman -- what the hell are Youngstown schools closed for?? i'ts not like some of the rural schools in Trumbull county that are almost all buses and don't want the kids standing outside waiting. but Y-town city schools??

Leave a comment:

• MadMax
    replied
    Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...KOOTENAI/CABINET REGION-WEST GLACIER REGION-FLATHEAD/MISSION VALLEYS- LOWER CLARK FORK REGION-BLACKFOOT REGION- INCLUDING...DRUMMOND...SEELEY LAKE...KALISPELL...POLSON... ST. IGNATIUS...LIBBY...EUREKA...NOXON...THOMPSON FALLS...SUPERIOR... SWAN LAKE
    ...A WINTER STORM WARNING IS IN EFFECT FOR NORTHWEST MONTANA FOR TONIGHT AND THURSDAY...

NEW SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 12 INCHES IN THE MOUNTAINS AND 4 TO 8 INCHES IN THE VALLEYS CAN BE EXPECTED BY THURSDAY AFTERNOON. IN ADDITION...WEST WINDS WILL INCREASE TO 20 TO 30 MPH OVER THE MOUNTAINS BY THURSDAY...CREATING AREAS OF BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW WITH REDUCED VISIBILITIES. THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO ANOTHER MOIST SYSTEM MOVING OVER NORTHWEST MONTANA.

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    I heard about the southern snowstorm. NC is supposed to get hit hard. i think we're only getting flurries but its bitter cold (11) and windy.

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Tempatures are plunging already and we may see some snow "flurries". I remember being in Junior High School and our teacher let us just sit and watch them. I've seen snow but my husband and son have only sen it once. I just hope my avacado tree makes it through this!

Leave a comment:

• John Sharp
    replied
    yeah we have about 4" here in K-Towna and still coming good, the raods are slick as goose grease. I'm sleddin tomorrow!!!

John

Leave a comment:

• Rimfire
    replied
    The weathers all screwed up here. It was 81 on Monday, tomorrow it's supposed to be 17!!!

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    Ya' know, it was only what we north of you call "a light dusting."

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    started a topic Snow!

Snow!

OK...I knew it was gonna be cold tonight...on the order of 10* or so(19* and dropping as I type). It's supposed to be 25* tomorrow, 2* tomorrow night. But NOBODY mentioned anything about SNOW!

Snow in and of itself isn't a bad thing(we are out of school tomorrow ), but it IS a bad thing when you're coming home from church and run right smack dab into a WHITE OUT. I went from 55 to 30 in a heartbeat. The road was completely covered, leaving me to feel my way home, not being able to see 50 feet in front of me.

Did I mention I live in the SOUTH?!?!?

[ 01-22-2003, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5614 users online. 368 members and 5246 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X