300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! MANHUNT !!

Has anyone heard this story recently?? Read what this sick [email protected]#$% did to his 3-year old less than a mile from my house!!!

I ran into the news crews early this morning still at the scene on my way to work...

Sacramento County Sheriff's Report
    More from the local news station (top story)
    "Old squad cars never die, they just smell that way."
    Murphy

Hi CbcTech,

Yeah
    My respect, admiration and gratitude to all those who Protect and Serve. - Citizen

Comment

I'm taking bets on how this one turns out....

1. He will be captured, and sent to trial (This crazy motherfu**er might try an insanity defense)

2. He will attempt to resist capture, and be killed by Law Enforcement

3. He will end up killing himself (This one has my vote)

4. (The one I hope doesn't happen) He will never be captured

Comment

I can only hope he resists arrest.....

The victims were:

1) His wife, 22-year-old Lyubov Soltys
        2) His aunt Galina Kukharskaya, 74
        3) His uncle Petr Kukharskiy, 75
        4) His cousin Tatyana Kukharskaya 9
        5) His cousin Dimitri Kukharskiy 10
        6) His son Sergey Soltys 3

Some 21 family members are currently under protection by local law enforcement....
        Murphy

Comment

Oh my
          My respect, admiration and gratitude to all those who Protect and Serve. - Citizen

Comment

I would love nothing more than to see
            Donut2000's #3 option happen. However,
            if this scum of humanity is captured and
            he goes on trial, hopefully the judge will
            find him guilty and this is how we will
            see Soltys for one last time.

Comment

Hey Donut.... what happened to option #5 ???

A vigilante encounter... public justice, Mmmm, no officer I didn't see a thing
              Murphy

Comment

This has been all over the news in our area. It just about broke my heart when I heard what he'd done to his three yr old.

He seems like the type to resist arrest, or kill himself. This is a small consolation, but one can hope.
                [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

His wife was also pregnant, so they should charge him with the death of 7. I pray that this maniac is brought to justice.

Comment

The death penalty is too good for this idiot. Daily torture is the answer.
                    "To each his own"

Comment

I also heard his wife was pregnant, I was going to include it in my list of victims, but could not find any published story out there that confirmed it.....

And it doesn't end there.. he is tied to alot of other activity.

Suspect Tied To Extortion Ring

MORE NEWS (just the way it ought to be)

FBI's ten most wanted fugitives

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: cbctech ]
                      Murphy

Comment

If number 2...

2. He will attempt to resist capture, and be killed by Law Enforcement.
                        ...happens, God pity the officer that attempts to defend his own life. I can hear the bleeding hearts now...(whiny, sniveling voice)"why couldn't they shoot him in the leg"..."they didn't have to kill him"..."it seems like an abuse of power to me"...and my favorite..."he can be rehabilitated"...

I'm with ftrphx, the DP is too good, but, once he reaches his final destination, he'll get his.

Comment

latest I have heard on this is that he is in the North Carolina area or possible is. I did not get to hear much as kids decided to cause a ruckus and then had to get to work. Any one else hear about this?

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Me thinks that is very unlikely...This guy is an immigrant who only really feels safe around people of his own eithnic background (People of his own eithnic background aren't safe from him, however). It seems that he would not be the type to go all the way across the country from CA to NC....I feel he would try to get back to Mother Russia before making a trip like that. My vote is that he is still on the west coast or Mountain area....if he isn't dead already.

Still...This guy is no doubt a little looney...so he might really do anything

Comment

Please keep a kind thought for the remaining family members.

Keep an eye out as the last word is that he is still in the Sacramento area. We would like to capture this guy and get him into the proper facility.

Plaso

[ 08-24-2001: Message edited by: Plaso ]
                              Only the dead have seen the end of war! PLATO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4809 users online. 241 members and 4568 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X