300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEFORE you look

I've enjoyed reading Nite's "Where do you look" thread. But, I'm here to tell you to be careful HOW you look. My husband is the best at hiding his gawking at other women. He never moves his head, just his eyes. (He thought I didn't know....he's also a boob man....He didn't think I knew that either) ANYWAY, we were at he mall one day and this gorgeous woman walks by. My husband's head stayed straight and his eyes moved really fast. Too bad he didn't see the bench in front of him! HE fell a** over teakettle right in the mall. ME? I kept walking, laughing and laughing. (He laughed too! LOL!)

Malls are dangerous places. I was working off-duty security at ours one Friday night & was watching three teenage boys walking along scoping out the girls. One turned his head as a group of girls went by in the opposite direction. He was walking just in front of the shops & failed to notice a store front with a plexi-glass window display case that jutted out some. His buddies weren't any help warning him. That's right...face first into the window display case. Almost knocked him down but he was able to keep his balance, just not his dignity.

Comment

We were once at a woman's house that prided herself on cleanliness. She didn't have any decals on her sliding glass windows and I walked right into them. Wham! I hit my head and it really hurt. Plus, I was very embarassed. To our surprise, our hostess said nothing. She just sat there with a little smile on her face. She wasn't smiling when my husband got through with her. He told her that was an extremely dangerous situation and that she didn't even have the decency to ask if I was all right. Then, we left.

Comment

Nothing wrong with looking. It's healthy. It's when you overstep your bounds that trouble begins.

I will say that if you are with your partner, consideration should be given when you are checking out someone else. I'm not saying don't look, just do it tastefully.

Comment

I love people watching at the mall Gotta love summer in FL

Comment

Oh, my husband did it very tastefully, Katey. I didn't even see him look but I knew what happened when he fell over the bench. When we were first married, a girl came walking out of a store in this teeny weeny halter top. My husband eyes bugged out. She said, "See something you like?" My husband said, "Sure do." I don't know what else he said cause I was in the car, driving home....by myself. When he finally made it home, he said, "Honey, if she's gonna flaunt it, I'm gonna look." He learned how to fix his own supper really quck. I thought he had learned his lesson until he fell over the bench.

Comment

I like to watch "people" in general. And then wonder how God could have created so many dumb A**es. I get a kick out of people who really do not care what they look like in a bikini. The ones who try to sneak thier pets into the grocery store and i know darn well they are not service animals. Or the men who come into the store without a shirt and look like they are fixin to have triplets.
              Yep love to just watch and see whats next.

The eye candy is nice too.
              "To each his own"

Comment

I like to sit in the mall and people watch. I like to do this because then I realize I am normal and have no problems. lol

Comment

The Eaton Center in Toronto is one of the best places in the world to sit and watch people. Every type of person in the world goes by.... People go just to watch people... a fasinating educational experience!!!

The best experience I had was when I was younger and drove my car into the back of a parked car because I was staring at a John F. Kennedy Jr. lookalike instead of the road....its amazing how red a blush can be!

Comment

If you love watching people, come to Main Street Daytona during bike weeks. Grab a beer and hang out near the sidewalk...you never know WHAT you'll see!!

Comment

I ran into the back of a car a few years back. I have NEVER felt so stupid. Of course, there was a GREAT witness.....The cop in the car next to me! And he was wonderful to me. I was so grateful. The lady that I hit was fine but when her son got there....LOOK OUT, LOUISE! Thank heavens the cop was there. This kid definitely would have hit me. As it was, the cop had to get in his face and tell him if he heard one more word, he ws putting him in the back of his car. Whew! I wanted to dig a hole and crawl into it, I was so embarassed!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3894 users online. 255 members and 3639 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X