Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im still arguing the keepers point, though I fully understand shoes and a utility uniform year round. Even if you wear BDUs, top and bottom, you cinch up your belt so it doesnt move around on you and you know know where things are/can grab them in a hurry without looking. It comes down to functionality and tactical necessity. I couldnt wear a belt that was down around my *** like an old western sheriff. I have been to some parts of Oklahoma where some Deputies still arent sure if the Civil War has ended, and even they don't let their gear droop like that. Now, I've stood at accidents for hours on end, and the keepers didnt 'dig in' as someone said. That's just a worthless excuse.

That pic of the four NYPD guys: the two on the right, fairly squared away. The two on the left probably have to look down everytime they want anything because they POS would slide when they walk/run anywhere. Just not for me.

Comment

• As an outsider, I can see duty uniforms and dress uniforms, if I see a dress uniform on the street, I can only wonder how that person would not be interested in a tussle to protect their image. I would rather see street officers dressed for a tussle.

In the industry I am in a trend started by IBM and 3M was that field service technicians has to dress up in ties/jackets etc. to service equipment, I could say that many times customers would ask me if I cam to work or not because of the stupid dress std. that IBM set for their copier service techs. I am glad that stupid crap left.

I would rather see street officers dressed for work.

Comment

• Shiny magazine pouches are not what would command my respect as a criminal or public.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
          Shiny magazine pouches are not what would command my respect as a criminal or public.

Yeah, using your firearm as a coat-rack doesn't earn you a whole lot of respect either...
          "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
            So Fla Cop........Were you wearing the Jay-Pee thumb break holster? That one neede to be slung low.

Like this?

A few are still wearing them.
            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

• That's the one.....the safety seam was a horor.

Comment

• Why have those not been banished from the planet?

Comment

• Originally posted by So Fla Cop
                  I actually like that holster. Without keepers you could slide the gun onto your lap while you sit in the RMP.
                  They also had models that had pen holders on the outside of the holster.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                    Like this?

A few are still wearing them.
                    There are a few guys in my command that still have those.
                    It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureRPD
                      How do you even pass the physical portion looking like this?
                      She passed it 6,000 turkey legs ago ...

Comment

• That's all that's left. If you saw the picture taken a minute earlier, the whole turkey was still there.
                        “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357
                          ....then go back to drinking beer with Chiller.....and talk dirty thoughts about Smurf...
                          Please, please, please mean Smurfette and not her husband!
                          “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

• Well played sir...

Comment

• Here here...nice one!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
                                Please, please, please mean Smurfette and not her husband!
                                No mention of her hubby.... Just her......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4790 users online. 324 members and 4466 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X