Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jnhdrac
    replied
    Sounds to me like some regular Mexican cop or cops caught him and the FBI wants credit for it.

Leave a comment:

• nogginbuster24
    replied
    hooray for the FBI another psychotic marine goes down.

Leave a comment:

• farrellsm77
    replied
    Double Post... Opps.

Leave a comment:

• farrellsm77
    replied
    Even if he goes to prison, he "might" have an "accident" when his fellow inmates get a hold of him. I hope they will not be kind to the turd...

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied
    Originally posted by equinox137 View Post
    Yes, they can and they're not bound by the decisions or promises of the civilian prosecutor.
    They were discussing this very thing on Nancy Grace last night. The military courts is where he will face alot more trouble one of the guests was saying. Disertion, killing of another marine.

Leave a comment:

• fedny
    replied
    Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
    http://cbs4.com/national/FBI.Marine.....2.697202.html
    "Laurean's swift arrest in Mexico was due to the diligence and dedication of the Mexican government and our law enforcement partners," Nathan Gray, the special agent in charge of the FBI's Charlotte office, said in a statement.
    "
    Dedication of Mexican government??? They are one of the most corrupt. Yeah thanks for the illegals and helping them get across the border. I hope justive prevails. Glad they caught him.

Leave a comment:

• equinox137
    replied
    Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post

Couldn't the USMC try him under "military" justice (UCMJ) after his civilian trial?
    Yes, they can and they're not bound by the decisions or promises of the civilian prosecutor.

Leave a comment:

• VA Dutch
    replied

Don't know if there was an implicit or explicit "promise" to spare him a ride on Old Sparky......but that was probably made by the civilian prosecutor.

Couldn't the USMC try him under "military" justice (UCMJ) after his civilian trial? It may tick off the Mexican authorities, but why should we honestly care? Tell them that we'll keep our end of the bargain for our criminals hiding in their country when they get serious about their criminals hiding in ours.

May this turd (who is not deserving of being called "Marine" right now) find himself at the business end of a home-made shank.

~ End of rant. ~

Leave a comment:

• shlsmv
    replied
    glad we caught him. too bad he can't suffer like his victim.

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied
    Heh

Imagine that. Having trouble getting someone into America from Mexico.

I guess we are making progress on that front.

Glad we caught him. About time.

Leave a comment:

• LA DEP
    replied
    The article states that the civilian courts are going to try him,,,,,looks like the crime occurred off base?

Leave a comment:

• AgentMan
    replied
    Since he is a Marine, and not a Civilian, wouldn't they do this type of thing in the military court, since both parties were in the Armed Forces?

Leave a comment:

• equinox137
    replied
    Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
    Looks like it is the local county that will charging him....whenever he actually get extradited back......

I know he can be tried AGAIN under the UCMJ once the state trial is over,,,,but will they?
    They might.

Leave a comment:

• LA DEP
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronze View Post
    the difference here is this turd was in the Marine Corps. when this happened. He will face a court martial according to the UCMJ (Uniformed code of military justice), which makes civilian courts look like a day at the park. Chances are he will face a noose or firing squad given the "special circumstances".
    Looks like it is the local county that will charging him....whenever he actually get extradited back......

I know he can be tried AGAIN under the UCMJ once the state trial is over,,,,but will they?

Leave a comment:

• Woffski
    replied
    I am glad they finally got this turd. I think it will be better for him to suffer in prison forever. Maybe some of the "boys" will have their turn with him.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3465 users online. 180 members and 3285 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X