300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Sharpton for Prez

Sorry! But my parents told me if I can't something nice, then don't say nothing at all!
    Well you now know my thoughts about this subject!

[ 08-20-2001: Message edited by: king310 ]
    RULE FOR A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE:. Don't hang around with whiners and complainers.

Oh brother!

I was wondering why we hadn't heard from Al in a while. Then I remembered. He's been in jail!

Comment

This might be something new for the American People. A president that should have been in Jail before he took office?
      Brad C. Nelson
      <a href="http://www.Lightfighter.com" target="_blank">[email protected]</a>

• US Army 1989-2002
      • Reserve Deputy, Benton County, Tennessee

Comment

I wasn't aware the Democratic party had a death wish. I know they won't be recieving my vote if this comes to pass.
        Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Comment

It is just my thought but I was thinking that a person who had been in jail was not eligable for the white house. I could be wrong I have been before. But I know that most all polotitans are crooks and deserve to be in jail at times but to elect a president that has a charachter as him? I think I will vote for Mickey Mouse once again.

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

If Al ever did become prez, which I highly doubt will happen, I will officially become a Canadian!!!!!!!!

Comment

King310 you said it all so I better keep my mouth shut. He was on a fast in jail then starting feasting on fried chicken when he got out according to CNN. I guess the grease will loosen up his jaws so he can start running his mouth again.
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

God help the people in Palm Beach, FL. What are they going to do if there are TWO Als running in 2004 primaries? Does anybody have confidence that they will be able to vote correctly this time? Maybe they should put pictures of those two candidates by their names.
                Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not power. Without wisdom, knowledge is useless.

Comment

I find it odd that we have 7 flavors of corn-nuts to choose from, but we only get a couple of nuts for presidential candidates.

Comment

Just another embarrassing situation for the US. Something for every other country to look at and not only frown upon, but point the finger and laugh at us for.

I'll shut up now.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:
                      If Al ever did become prez, which I highly doubt will happen, I will officially become a Canadian!!!!!!!!
                      Excellent! Come to Canada, the greatest country in the world!

"I don't know karate. But I know Ka-RAZay! (Yes he does!)" The Payback - James Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshift:
                        I find it odd that we have 7 flavors of corn-nuts to choose from, but we only get a couple of nuts for presidential candidates.
                        niteshift I do not like to disagree with you BUT! We have just as many running for prez.
                        Al (watch your back) Sharkskin
                        Al (hug a Tree) Bore
                        Jesse (Who's your Daddy?) jackson
                        Ross ( it was a conspiracy)parrott
                        Ralph (corvair's forever) Nader
                        Hillary (#1 B$%#$ in america) clinton
                        Barbra (Ican run it from HOLY-WOOD) dryassand
                        SEE we have just many corn-nuts running the white house than the public thinks when we vote for 1 person.

GOD IT'S GREAT TO LIVE IN AMERICA!
                        just think I could run for prez. :
                        RULE FOR A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE:. Don't hang around with whiners and complainers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Littlest Hobo:

Excellent! Come to Canada, the greatest country in the world!

Now wait just a sec here...who the hell said we want him????
                          Copper2be

Comment

Originally posted by Copper2be:

Now wait just a sec here...who the hell said we want him????
                            And what makes you think you could stop me?

Comment

Well, if he's gonna run for president, he'll at least need a new wig........errr i mean........darn.......it slipped.

Kyle
                              KD5HQD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6230 users online. 393 members and 5837 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X