Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Fans!

A Work of Art.

COOL! Finally something Crazy and I agree completely on.

I don't know which one of us has the most extra time on their hands. The guy who built this thing, or us for letting that page load. [Eek!]
    "But if it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul alive." from Henry V, by Wm. Shakespeare

Comment

I have a cable modem ... it loads quickly

You think THAT'S cool? Check out David Eaton's AT-AT, his Hoth layout, and both together.

Er. For you folks on dialup ... be patient.

[ 01-21-2003, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: C in a J ]

Comment

Noone is a bigger fan than me! Those are quite impressive but NOTHING compares to this guy and his dioramas!!! Spend a couple free hours touring his site. Yes this guy is nuts...but unbelieveably talented!!!

Comment

Man, that's cool.
          I sent the link to a buddy who recently got a lego model of an Imperial Star Destroyer.
          Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

I've seen his work ... and without offending him, there is nothing so truly awe-inspiring as someone able to take Lego bricks of various sizes and shapes and construct recognizeable, highly-detailed models of some of the stuff they do!

And I'm not talking about the sets Lego does. They're nice and all, but what the AFOL do is often to the point of being an art form in and of itself.

I'd post a link to Bob Carney's website, but it's been down for quite some time. He builds replicas of real European castles out of the tiny bricks. There are some REALLY big structures among his galleries.

This guy does it as a career!

[ 01-21-2003, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: C in a J ]

Comment

Geez, that is one talented dude. And I thought I had too much time on my hands.
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Would you believe the site CiaJ refers to is BLOCKED by my school's filters?
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Most impressive...but he is not a jedi yet !

Mac
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Well, Shooter, Legos are the devil's work, y'know.

Comment

Lord of the Rings fans will enjoy this ... click on "up" to see more of his LOTR work.

World War II buffs will probably enjoy this! Actually, you might also enjoy these custom Lego WWII tanks!

And, for memory.

Well, I'm off to nuke some popcorn and watch "The Bourne Identity."

[ 01-21-2003, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: C in a J ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4170 users online. 298 members and 3872 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X