300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Clooney sticks butt in mouth again

listening to bill o'reilly today (and he is going to discuss this tonight on his tv show) he was discussing how george clooney was making fun of charlton heston the other day.

paraphrasing here, clooney said: "heston has announed he has alzheimers. as leader of the NRA he deserves what he gets and is said about him."

clooney just climbed up a few notches on my ***** list!!!
    I'll post, You argue.

Ya know, George Clooney can....ah, never mind, Rach has laid claim to him.... [Wink]

nick-
    Most of us ladies don't care what the man SAYS, in fact, he doesn't have to say anything at all! [Eek!]

Comment

All the MORE reason to like John Wayne!
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by shooter1201:
        All the MORE reason to like John Wayne!

Wasn't he one of the guys from the Village People?

(rump ranger)

Comment

quote:
          Most of us ladies don't care what the man SAYS, in fact, he doesn't have to say anything at all!

Exactly.
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Most of us ladies don't care what the man SAYS, in fact, he doesn't have to say anything at all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly.
            ------------------------------

rachel/t_g --

george: "rachel/t_g, you are a very beautiful woman, but i hear you dad is president of the NRA and has alzheimers. i don't care how good looking you are, you dad deserves what he gets."

rachel/t_g: "oh george, you're so dreamy!!"

I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I predict Clooneys career will take a downward spiral, and he may even end up like Baldwin doing Hollywood squares. Serves him right. THe problem with those kind of people (Clooney) is that they are surrounded by people who worship them and tell them everything they do is great, and are out of touch with reality as a result.

Comment

I'm not real big on the NRA but DAMN! To say that ANYBODY deserves alzheimers in pretty harsh. However Mike, I seriously doubt it affects his career. A great portion of Hollywood is antigun and they seem to be doing fine.
                Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Chief Wiggum:
                  I'm not real big on the NRA but DAMN! To say that ANYBODY deserves alzheimers in pretty harsh. However Mike, I seriously doubt it affects his career. A great portion of Hollywood is antigun and they seem to be doing fine.

Yes Chief, but it's not those people in hollywood who pay to see his movies. It's people like us.

Comment

Well, Clooney is gonna be on Charlie Rose tonite talking against Bush's war policy... so y'all can really hate him then! take your BP and heart meds before you watch... [Wink]

I'm not a huge Clooney fan, but i'd like to hear what he really said. if he did say that about Heston, that's really bad. i just know how many rumors are started in Hollywood with the "he said/she said" BS.
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Ouch! Clooney really stepped in it. I hope his career goes down the tubes like Baldwins did. Baldwin was one told by LEO to move his car and as the LEO drove away, Baldwin was heard saying, "I make mor in one day then that guy does in a year". Baldwin is a true ***.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Mitzi:
                        Baldwin is a true ***.

You are correct. Do you think it is possible the bright lights fried his brains and transformed him into a jerk, or was he born that way?

[ 01-21-2003, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: THE BRONZE ]

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by THE BRONZE:
                          quote:
                          Originally posted by Mitzi:
                          Baldwin is a true ***.

You are correct. Do you think it is possible the bright lights fried his brains and transformed him into a jerk, or was he born that way?
                          i think too many "stars", whether it is in music, movies, or sports, think that fame automatically gives them brains. quite the opposite. it just gives them an ego that clouds any sense that may have left, but they figure their adoring "fans" are so hung up on how "cool" they are that most of them won't see thru their bull*****!! and the sad part is, most of them are right about that.
                          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4039 users online. 292 members and 3747 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X