300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this stinks!!! (Trading Spaces)

I usually wait for the TS shows to repeat at 11pm est. I chose to watch the Celtics play the Bucks. (Celtics won, YEAH!!!)

Anyway, I knew that it was a "live reveal" show from Las Vegas, but what I didn't know is that they didn't TAPE the LIVE REVEAL and show it on the second showing. I was holding my eyelids open to stay awake for the (taped) live reveal and it never came!!!! WTH? When it was supposed to be the live reveal (taped, I had hoped) they kept rewinding the video and replaying the part when they talk to the designer before the reveal. Then, at the end they showed two producers fooling around pretending it was their room being revealed and I heard someone say, "shows over, blah blah blah".

Geez...at least they could have showed it taped! I'm going to write my congressman. LOL A true disappointment for TS fans everywhere. Goodnight, finally I can go to sleep! [Frown]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5692 users online. 368 members and 5324 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X