X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Only Policing

Comment

Originally posted by Decided View Post
      I am a CO and I don't consider myself a "cop"; however I do consider myself a LEO and we are full fledged law enforcement officers with full arrest powers in the state of NY. I guess that's good enough for the inmates because they call us cops.
      So the INMATES decide who are cops..?
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        So the INMATES decide who are cops..?
        It's a Corrections thing.............................

yes inmates call CO's cops---------and treat them as such because the CO is the cop of the facility
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

When I did my entrance interview for the summer LE Certification Track through my college a couple years ago, I slipped up and used the word 'cop' when describing why I wanted to be one. (interview panel consisting of 5 officers) Apparently there are a few LEO's who don't take kindly to 'cop' as I was told it has negative connotations...? Was told to say 'Law Enforcement Officer' - not even 'Police Officer'. Interview lasted about 5 minutes longer than scheduled- mentally replacing the word 'cop' with 'Law Enforcement Officer'. Of course you could just go the 'Police Academy; the movie' route; COP = Citizens On Patrol! *starts beatboxing*

...Beep...Beep...Beep...Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep. "He's thread , Jim."

Comment

Originally posted by Law_In_Boots View Post
            When I did my entrance interview for the summer LE Certification Track through my college a couple years ago, I slipped up and used the word 'cop' when describing why I wanted to be one. (interview panel consisting of 5 officers) Apparently there are a few LEO's who don't take kindly to 'cop' as I was told it has negative connotations...? Was told to say 'Law Enforcement Officer' - not even 'Police Officer'. Interview lasted about 5 minutes longer than scheduled- mentally replacing the word 'cop' with 'Law Enforcement Officer'. Of course you could just go the 'Police Academy; the movie' route; COP = Citizens On Patrol! *starts beatboxing*

...Beep...Beep...Beep...Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep. "He's thread , Jim."

Originally posted by Law_In_Boots View Post
            *starts beatboxing*

I spy'ed'd dat' ,,,, and thought O' *shineboxing*---------------------Damn Sire Officer C3D !!!

he did done'ed has me hypnotised and stuFfy!!!

Sire Officer C3D..I am at yaz' commanD!!!!

SpeAky and I wil'za Obey!!!

Tell it to pour gasoline all over itself, light a match, and jump off a cliff!

-Trigger
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

We are taught that Cop refers to the copper buttons worn by Peelers. Not that OP is around to benefit from this info anymore.....

And IMO, anyone with a badge, gun, & powers of arrest is a cop.
              REINSTATE THE TRIG
              Originally posted by Iowa #1603
              Your logic defies logic
              Originally posted by Rudy8116
              Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
              Originally posted by Michigan
              Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
              Originally posted by TheTick
              A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
              Originally posted by TheTick
              This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
              Originally posted by 02paul09
              Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

I don't think 'cop' is offensive. I usually refer to myself as a 'copper'.

It's pretty simple who is a 'cop' in Australia: If you are a sworn member of one of our eight police forces, you're in.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Booth View Post
                  That's OK, some cops refer to themselves as "operators", as if they were Navy SEALS....doesn't make them Navy SEALS...
                  You don't have to have been a SEAL to be called an operator. There are other groups that are considered operators. Besides, I may be a cop now but you don't know what I did before this.

Heck I could even been a heavy machinery operator.

Comment

Thank YOU for using AT&T...
                    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                      Cancel coroner, roll the amublance. Thread CPR in progress.
                      Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                      Now it does.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14950[/ATTACH]

....rub the lotion on itself.......

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                        Great. We've been waiting 8 years for the insight. We can all rest easy now.
                        Hey, I am not the one who brought this thread back from the dead, lol.
                        Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. An all expenses paid trip with travel, meals, and accommodations included!

Comment

Originally posted by Decided View Post
                          Hey, I am not the one who brought this thread back from the dead, lol.

We didn't declAre ya' did,, Sire CO, "rattle keys" skunky peep!

Sire Sarge LanGy, dat' move'in pix thinGy twaza' GROSS!...
                          Last edited by asullivan; 04-22-2016, 11:41 AM. Reason: secReat outta' spacey sTuffY
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by FTRthnU View Post
                            You don't have to have been a SEAL to be called an operator. There are other groups that are considered operators. Besides, I may be a cop now but you don't know what I did before this.

Heck I could even been a heavy machinery operator.

Originally posted by FTRthnU View Post
                            You don't have to have been a SEAL to be called an operator
                            Our only "operator" has been bannbezzLed'ed.......

Anyway iz a real life, true green blue operata'....

Yup, "he" operates on his knees, in front of Officer CCCSD!

-Frank

Comment

Last edited by BTDT2; 04-22-2016, 12:50 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4466 users online. 244 members and 4222 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X