Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it has to be a non LEO that posted this thread. We are all Peace Officers just do different things. We CO's maintain safety and security in prison, police & Sheriff maintain safety and security on the streets, Border Patrol & Homeland Security maintain safety and security on our borders and CHP well you know gives us (CO's, PD, DEPS and FEDS) ALL speeding tickets
    sigpicTrain Hard!!! Fight Smart

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Booth View Post
      That's OK, some cops refer to themselves as "operators", as if they were Navy SEALS....doesn't make them Navy SEALS...

But there's most of us that you have never met.

Comment

I am a CO and I don't consider myself a "cop"; however I do consider myself a LEO and we are full fledged law enforcement officers with full arrest powers in the state of NY. I guess that's good enough for the inmates because they call us cops.
        Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. An all expenses paid trip with travel, meals, and accommodations included!

Comment

This thread was brought back from 8 years ago. Wow.
          trust your dog

Comment

Jeez.......

image.jpeg
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Comment

Cancel coroner, roll the amublance. Thread CPR in progress.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

This thread has DNR written all over it.
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

What in da' Motha' fuC..Motha' ptUt, pHuc ...efer'???

blAb 'bout ghosts.!!

sent via spy plane
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      This thread has DNR written all over it.
                      Now it does.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                        This thread was brought back from 8 years ago. Wow.
                        By a member who hasn't posted anything for 8 years.
                        Then he comes back and revives a thread from 08 which is the same year from his previous post.

Comment

Originally posted by UnivPD View Post
                          By a member who hasn't posted anything for 8 years.
                          Then he comes back and revives a thread from 08 which is the same year from his previous post.

Boom-bAa

Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                            Now it does.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14950[/ATTACH]

-Frank

Comment

Time to break out the ATD...automatic thread defibrillator
                              Last edited by Rudy8116; 04-20-2016, 07:18 PM.
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Decided View Post
                                I am a CO and I don't consider myself a "cop"; however I do consider myself a LEO and we are full fledged law enforcement officers with full arrest powers in the state of NY. I guess that's good enough for the inmates because they call us cops.
                                Great. We've been waiting 8 years for the insight. We can all rest easy now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5666 users online. 313 members and 5353 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X