300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moscow Police= "The Hurt"

I have no idea why these guys are getting the "treatment" they are getting.

Video

Originally posted by farewelltonavy
    they were a good way to waste money or aquire debt.
    Isnt that what all slot machines are good for?

Comment

The Russians do not have as strict of policies on their use of force on civilians as the United States does. I have seen then punch and kick people, and they are justified to do so. What people think is "Police Brutality" is not necessarily so when you apply the term to a different country with different rules.

With that said, I do not know enough about Russian Law Enforcement to comment if this was warranted or not. Sucks to be them though

Comment

russian police are bad ***. That's how you treat suspects of probable violent crime.

Comment

Originally posted by nogginbuster24 View Post
          russian police are bad ***. That's how you treat suspects of probable violent crime.
          But we're all innocent until proven guilty in a court of law
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
            Not every country thinks that way though.

Comment

Isnt that the very reason why 1 out of every 100 American's are in jail? No street justice for our finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                Here in the U.S. you are correct.

Comment

I think we could sure use some of those Russian Militsiya, I know its not very socially acceptable but I have always admired police forces or LEOs in general that take a no nonsense approach to law enforcement.

Comment

I don't know what the guy said, but apparently it wasn't what the officer wanted to hear.

Comment

The last punch the cop landed on video was a beauty.
                      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by t1r4
                        Not to long ago I watched a video in Brazil where some gunmen robbed a mall but didn't hurt anyone. When they were caught the police took their gun and shot them in the head in the middle of a street in plain view.
                        Yikes..!

Scratch "Attempt robbery in Brazil" off of my To-Do list....

Comment

My former father in law is a chief in a town in Idaho. A few years ago he was sent over to Russia on kind of an "police exchange" program they had going at the time. The stories he brought home were some of the funniest I have ever heard.
                          Example (try to use a russian accent every time you read this):

"Who is this Miranda you keep speaking of?"

"When we take this guy down we do it in public in a crowd, american cop, you walk up to him and smile, he no recognise you, kick him right in head to get him down then we tackle him and put him in trunk of car"

"he is criminal, he has no rights until he gets to court"

"Silly american, you only bring one bottle of vodka?"

They have a TOTALLY different way of doing business with criminals over there. He would talk about how they would find someone they were looking for and have about 6 cops jump him, beat the crap out of him and stuff him in a little car with all 6 cops back to the station. If the guy was bleeding all over the place they MIGHT call for someone to patch him up.

They also drank like fish while on duty. The police facilities he said reminded him of something out of a horror movie. Those russian cops are way underfunded, under paid, way over worked, but like every officer I have ever met...they love thier job.

The biggest thing my former father in law said he brought home from the trip was "DO NOT DO CRIME IN RUSSIA". The video link says "brutality" but from what has been passed to me.......thats just how they do business over there.
                          sigpic

Comment

In 2006, I spent two weeks in Russia as part of my final graduate course. It was a study of Russia's systems of justice. I met a lot of dedicated people and was very impressed. They do fight some corruption issues. One thing I took away from the course was that many of the people seem to expect a stronger government as compared to ours. Our model does not always fit the rest of the world perfectly. A logical extension of that would be assertive policing. It just seems to be how things operate. I don't know that the citizenry looks forward to being beaten into submission; but, there are different expectations.

I would highly recommend a trip such as the Russia Study Abroad presented by the University of Central Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by t1r4
                              Not to long ago I watched a video in Brazil where some gunmen robbed a mall but didn't hurt anyone. When they were caught the police took their gun and shot them in the head in the middle of a street in plain view.
                              Keeps the recidivism rate low
                              LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP BEER!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6285 users online. 350 members and 5935 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X