Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There has GOT to be something in the water....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There has GOT to be something in the water....

...at my school.

Earlier this week, an 8th grader in my school...ANOTHER former student of mine(no comments!)...was arrested and charged with 'Aggravated Burglary'. This morning, he became a suspect in an 'Especially Aggravated Burglary and Grand Theft Auto' in his neighborhood.

By the end of shift, he had been apprehended in Arkansas(Forrest City?) after being initially clocked at 104/70. He rammed the trooper's car, along with another POV, before being stopped. There is heavy damage to the car, as I understand it.

Now 'we' begin the process to 'get him back' to Tennessee. I don't know how complicated this is going to be considering the charges he has on him in Arkansas. Any ideas of what we're facing?

ANYway.....don't you feel better about YOUR kids now?
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

He'll probably have to satisfy the charges out of Arkansas first, since they have him in custody.

However, they could arraign him and allow him to picked up by your agency, but this is not the norm.

Be patient, this may take a while [Wink]
    Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Just saw where an agency about 90 minutes from here charged a 12 year old girl for stabbing her uncle to death.
      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

naw, I think it's the Wolf Moon...

We had a 15 yo steal mummie's car in VA and drive all the way *home* to Maine.

Handy that he's still on PROBATION in Maine...

I dunno whassup with it, other than kids being much bolder and having better ideas than when we were that age...

Comment

This afternoon, another officer and myself responded to a B&E....right next door to the house which was broken into yesterday and from which the car was stolen. This house was being remodeled, so finding nothing of value inside, 'he' vandalized it. There was also a CLASSIC '66 Mustang in storage in the garage. A convertible. Fully restored. Yep...he sliced the top in order to get inside...
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5582 users online. 361 members and 5221 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X