Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK - who lit the fuse on the Tampon???

nothing earth shattering here -- i just find the story humorous!!

PLAYTEX LAMBASTS P&G'S TAMPON MARKETING AS 'SHAMEFUL'
    Sales Drop 20% Since Rollout of Rival's Pearl Brand

FULL STORY HERE:
    http://www.adage.com/news.cms?newsId=37728
    I'll post, You argue.

Playtex needs to learn that if someone comes out with a better product, you need to improve what you sell and market it better. That's life. If the world worked the way Playtex wanted, we'd be driving Model T's, because Chevrolet and Dodge would have been sued into oblivion for claiming their cars were better.

Being second sucks. If you want to win, you work at it and take responsibility for moving up, not sue and cry like a baby.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

LOL now we are resorting to tampon posts? HAHA just kiddin

I don't wear plugs, I prefer rugs! [Eek!]
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Ya know, there comes a time where we hit the point of too much info...I think Trpr just went there [Eek!]

[ 04-30-2003, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: FLLawdog ]

Comment

quote:
          I don't wear plugs, I prefer rugs! [Eek!] [/QB]
          Uhhhhh, T.M.I.
          Thanks for sharing though!  -
          No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

Comment

I was kidding!! LOL I was trying to add some humor to the tampon post.

At least most of the ladies have probably heard that "rugs-plugs" phrase before. [Wink] Guess I should have said it was means of putting Tampax out of business---not necessarily about me!

[ 04-30-2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
            "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Tprspouse:
              [QB]I was kidding!! LOL I was trying to add some humor to the tampon post.

QB]

how DARE you make light of such a serious situation. there's NO room for humor here!!
              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

For once, I am speechless! lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6200 users online. 384 members and 5816 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X