300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting a PROTEST!

I think that, once a month, we civilians should be allowed into the Officers Only forums. That's DISCRIMINATION and I will go to my laywer (Mr. Fred T. Grump) if we aren't allowed to visit those forums. I wanna know what they talk about. Please sign my petition.
    Mitzi<-----I'll distract them with laughter running around on my stilettos so you can sign my protest, OK, guys shhhhh Don't tell them we are protesting!

don't imagine it'll work, but I have to admit that I'm curious too. *signature*
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

You CAN visit..and READ...you just can't POST.

quote:
      Anyone can read, but we ask that only sworn officers post here, and only about law enforcement topics. Forum will be monitored for compliance.

[ 01-17-2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

uh-uh One you gotta have a password for! Give me yours, shooter...That's what friends are for. Just don't tell Niteshift. He'll give me a thrashing.

[ 01-17-2003, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

Mitzi,

If we did that, we would have to allow MIke in. Are you sure you want that? [Wink]
          Retired

Comment

"Anyone can read, but we ask that only sworn officers post here, and only about law enforcement topics. Forum will be monitored for compliance. "

Riiiiiight... okay then.. You know what I'm talkin about.

Admittedly, I have posted there.. two times. but it's only cause I couldnt help it...I COULDN'T!!!!
            It's like a fricken WET PAINT sign man

[Wink]
            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

My entire desire to become a LEO is soley for the priveledge of posting there. Personally, I think it's a recruiting tactic.

OTOH, I gotta say, deal with it. I know you're not (too) serious, but it's like demanding all male (or all female) colleges, groups, and organizations to allow anyone. It's a rotten idea.

My .05
              I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

OK, Mitzi....you wanna know what REALLY goes on in the RA area? We guys have all these pinups of lady O'com'rs posted, and we are constantly voting on WHO is the HOTTEST.

Satisfied now?
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Heh, no ya don't.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Piper:
                    Heh, no ya don't.

Wanna bet? [Wink]
                    Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by JKT:
                      quote:
                      Originally posted by Piper:
                      Heh, no ya don't.

Wanna bet? [Wink]
                      Yes.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by shooter1201:
                        OK, Mitzi....you wanna know what REALLY goes on in the RA area? We guys have all these pinups of lady O'com'rs posted, and we are constantly voting on WHO is the HOTTEST.

Satisfied now?

DANG IT.. <pondering cascading images> maybe I SHOULD request one of those RA passwords... LOL.
                        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I sent in my request. Still waitin for the password!?

Ken
                          The Moral Majority is.......neither!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4441 users online. 265 members and 4176 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X