Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charges dropped..state KEEPS kids?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32282

WHY is Texas looking more like Kalifornia every day???
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

without knowing the content of those photos, we have no idea what's really going on.

And yes, it is entirely possible for the subject matter to fail to meet the statutory requirements for a criminal prosecution , yet remaim to be enough to support the decision of child protective services to open a case on the family.

A criminal prosecution and a child protective investigation are two different things.

Of course the family says they are perfectly innocent. This is either because they ARE innocent, or they are guilty but aren't admitting it to the press. Imagine that.

The only problem I have with this based solely on the information provided is the questionable use of the polygraph at this stage of the investigation and the issue of having such an exam paid for by the subjects being investigated.
    -Sparky

Comment

The key may be the statement by the police spokesman, "if you saw the photos, you'd know what I mean".

Goodness knows a media person wouldn't hype a story to make the government look bad.....

Jim
      "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Comment

The key to this may be the statement by the police spokesman,"if you saw the photos, you'd know what I mean".

The reporter probably didn't see the photos either and is taking the word of the family. Goodness knows a reporter wouldn't stretch a point to make the government look bad, would they?
        "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Comment

I've delt some with Texas CPS. Even though they perform a necessary function, I really don't like the way that they go about it.

I've never been a big fan of Texas CPS. They have a 800 law enforcement line to notify CPS of things they are supposed to know about. I've seen officers stay on the line waiting for 45 to 60 minutes.
          RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5652 users online. 361 members and 5291 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X