300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Watch Season Finale

OK, who else watched it??? I thought it was pretty good, but hate that we're going to have to wait until next season to find out what happened in the hotel room.

that was nuts how that paramedic died. [Eek!]

i hate those cliff-hanger finales too, what do you think happened? i heard three shots, i'm thinking cruz gets it.

Comment

One word: WOW!!!
      "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

Comment

I too must second wow! I'm going to be wondering all during the off season about that hotel scene. Who shot who? Who was injured? Who, if anyone, will be arrested/punished? Ah, so many questions, I'm going to need some mental help heh. Very good show.

[ 04-28-2003, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Turner ]

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by 10-98:
          that was nuts how that paramedic died.

I was in the kitchen during that scene and didn't get to see it clearly. Did she get blown in half???

Comment

Blown in half? By ... what?

Comment

That has to be one of the best season finales this season.
              I was in awe over how the female firefighter died.
              And the hotel shootout cliffhanger was superb! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Is it me or does Sgt. Cruz put you in mind of a female Vic Mackey or what?
              All Units Code Zero on one, Code Zero on one...all non-emergency traffic go to TAC-2

Comment

Taylor was on top of the perp's burning car, working on an injured elderly couple in a different car, and what looked to be a nitrous oxide tank in the perp's car blew. Don't know exactly what cut her in half, but her legs definitely landed next to her... The Fire Lt. also got pretty badly burned in the explosion. I hated to see Taylor go because I liked her character and she was a real cutie(sorry!)... But I can't wait to find out how things end up next season with that whole shootout thing at the end...
                Better Every Day!

Comment

On thing in general about the show is that it isn't afraid to shake its cast up every so often.
                  "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by CodeZeroOn1:
                    Is it me or does Sgt. Cruz put you in mind of a female Vic Mackey or what?

Little bit in the way they cut corners and see the angles. But the BIG difference is motive, Cruz is on some crusade against drug dealers because of her sister.
                    Mackey's motive is getting PAID.

As for the show, I have enjoyed the recent stories, but what made Third Watch different was that it was all about the grunts. The men and women on the front line dealing with the daily crap cops see and dangers firefighters go through. I would like to see them go back to that. AND I REALLY HOPE DOC DOESN'T LEAVE!!!

But again, the recent stuff has been good.

BTW, bring back Nia Long!!(AKA Monroe, Faith's partner last week). She is so freaking cute!!

Comment

Yeah.....wanna bring ratings up? Kill a BABE...

BTW...anyone else notice the overall change in Boscoe's attitude towards 'the job' as his character grows?

FWIW, if you missed the season finale, it'll be on A&E in the near future.
                      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I just watched it again. There were several still shots of "Taylor" flashed during the car explosion. It was really striking.

Comment

Great show! I'm not sorry to see Taylor go. Don't get me wrong, she is a babe. However, her as a firefighter lacked credibility to me. Just too petite!

Comment

I gotta ask, however...What would make Faith possibly feel like she could pull that off? I mean, getting the drawn-down when the BG already has the gun in hand...very tough to do.

SHe had to know it would result in a shoot-out...why take that risk? Did she think Cruz would immeaditaly turn around and shoot them both? She had to have known that were gonna be a gunfight...

One thing is certain: Cruz is dead. Bosco would kill her even if she got Faith...but I gotta wonder at Faith's motives...?
                            I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

Son of a bitch....I can stand cliffhangers!!! Man, the way Tayler bit it was crazy, I didn't expect that! I hope Cruz gets shot in the face...I hate that bitch....Playing my homeboy Bosco!!
                              Can't wait till next season.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4339 users online. 306 members and 4033 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X