300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I ask a favor?

I have a buddy that is getting married next year. He put together a website. It is kinda corny, but yet not a bad idea.

I can't let him do something like this without giving him some grief.

Here is the site. Josh and Alissa's Wedding Website

Here is what I ask for you to do. He has a discussion board. Leave a message wishing him well or whatever you want. Tell him how many guests you will bring to his wedding. Visit once, visit often.

Thanks!
    Drug Recognition Expert

I posted! They are gonna wonder who the hell Piper is! *lol*

Comment

Awww What a cute idea!!!
      No partner is worth your tears -
      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Okee doke -- I added my RSVP

[hmm, somehow my message got duplicated -- wasn't intentional!]

[ 01-17-2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Peacenik ]
        "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

metp:

I left my two-cents' worth, too!!
          If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

met-
            You are so bad! This poor guy is going to be pulling his hair out!!!

Comment

MY RSVP IS IN!!!!
              " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Thanks guys. If you haven't signed in, please do so. He is fun to pick on.

A few years ago we were out at a bar. Josh was a bit blitzed. Everytime he would sit down I placed a bar rag (wet) under his rear. He would stand up and we would remove it. It continued for about 30 minutes or so. He kept getting up and he was asking us why he was getting wet. He also changed stools. Some do-gooder tipped him off.

Another time we tried signing him up for the Marines over the telephone. I think he had recruiters bugging him for a while.

Poor Josh. He was going to be a cop until he wised up and realized that there is money in computers.
                Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

You do realize that when Josh asks us to help him get you, we won't refuse?<evilgrin>

Comment

I added my comments. I'm glad to hear he makes good $$ with computers...I asked for plane fare!
                    "The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
                    must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war"

--Gen Douglas MacArthur 1962

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3898 users online. 280 members and 3618 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X