Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Dixie Chicks looked like BEFORE airbrushing

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32265

this is TOOOOO funny. scroll down to the bottom of the article to see the "pre" airbrush look from "Airbrush Quarterly".

TOO FUNNY!!!!
    I'll post, You argue.

Personally....if they're gonna posed nekked, by George, DO IT! None of that 'stategically placed hands' crap!
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Yes, that's definitely an airbrush. Natalie hasn't looked like that in years. Then again, neither have I.

I for one am happy as a pig in mud that their 15 minutes of fame is coming to a close. I've never been fond of that group.

Comment

Here is a better version of the pic.

strangecosmos.com
        Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

The Dixie Chick with the dark hair is hot.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by CrazyinaJeep:
            The Dixie Chick with the dark hair is hot.

if i was in bed with that and she looked at me with those cross-eyes i would definitely lose my...umm, well, nevermind!! scary!!
            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

My eyes would be crossed too if I had to spend that much time with Natalie Maines.  -
              Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

DC released a TOP CLASS album about 5 years back. included one song with these words:

"should have all worked out but it didn't, THERE'S YOUR TROUBLE" contained

loved that song! I saw DC performing this top track in concert and it was a real stunner, the lead singer first told the audience that the song "was not 'for real'"
                meaning
                "don't take the lyrics literally"

ANYWAY DC have just released a new single in the UK which is playing relentlessly on radio stations right now like HEART and MAGIC

boy I am totally sick of it
                it's mediochre and is not up to the album I described above (anybody got it? It was REAL expensive in the UK)

DC are great entertainment on stage, no wonder their concerts are packed out
                from your old mate
                c h i e f y
                global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

I just remembered an interview with the Dixie Chunks a couple years ago. I think it was Bride of Chucky, I mean Natalie, who was talking about their clothes. She said something about being the only country singers who don't buy their clothes at a store with a big plastic horse in front. Nice. Insulting their fans is nothing new to those arrogant, not-real-Texans. And their music sucks anyway.
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5853 users online. 309 members and 5544 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X