Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Reading!

Woohoo!

I haven't read any of the previous four so, I probably shouldn't break the cycle. [Wink]
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Crazy-
      Please tell me you are kidding?!?

Comment

You're right, I'm kidding, still no release date for "Order of the Phoenix."

No, I'm not kidding. I've read Harry Potter. You wanna know something? It's better literature then Tom Clancy has been putting out for some time. Hell, Stephen King's stuff hasn't been good for the last ten years or so.

The Harry Potter series has compelling characters, an interesting and intricate story, a wonderfully believable and involved setting, and aside for a bit *too* much exposition, is rival to anything I've read recently (except maybe Robin Hobb's "The Farseer Trilogy", but that ... wow ... the Bible of Fantasy!).

Comment

hehehe, I already preordered it actually *grins sheepishly*

I love Harry Potter. I've seen both movies and startde in on the first book. It's hard to find time though to read all the books I want to read with school starting back up though.
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

quote:
            It's better literature then Tom Clancy has been putting out for some time.
            You mean, he actually at some point in time put out good stuff? lol

quote:
            Hell, Stephen King's stuff hasn't been good for the last ten years or so.
            Blasphemer! Take it back! I'm gonna have to knock some sense into you boy when I come out there! Sure, nothing can compare with The Stand, The Talisman or It, but Bag of Bones was great as was Dreamcatcher.
            No partner is worth your tears -
            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3759 users online. 277 members and 3482 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X