Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats and women....

Reasons WHY a cat is better than a woman:
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Let me guess ... wife is petting the cat and you're the one who wants to be petted?

Comment

Shooter, the snow gettin' to ya?

I am a woman, I am a cat and I have cat.

And So???
      Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

Are we talking about regular ol' house cats or the mountain lion / lynx kind???
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

It's pretty clear to me that there aren't any reasons.

Comment

Mikey-
            You sure you don't want to rethink that? We both know better...LOL

Comment

Actually.....I can't think of one single reason why a CAT is better than a WOMAN. I have 2 Russian Blues and although I love them, I have NEVER felt a desire to kiss either of them....(sorry PETA fans)
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

mi tirador-
                Not even if I purr for you?
                La Diosa

Comment

On second thought....

Comment

I kiss my little male doggie all over his face...He loves it...he cat however lets me know I am allowed to pet him but not pick him up.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by shooter1201: I have 2 Russian Blues and although I love them, I have NEVER felt a desire to kiss either of them...
                      ohhhh...so you wont kiss the cat? i heard that about southern men... [Eek!] [Wink]
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Let's be PURRRfectly clear, here: I'm referring to the 4-legged FELINES, OK?

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by jellybean40:
                          ohhhh...so you wont kiss the cat? i heard that about southern men... [Eek!] [Wink]

OMG, that was very bad !!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

I'm having trouble picturing any of the men I know, kissing a cat... it just... doesn't seem manly....
                          Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

quote:
                            *Setting down the saucer of milk carefully so it doesn't spill*
                            *sigh*
                            Why is it that only women get compared to cats?
                            <inspecting the clawmarks from that quote>

Comment

What would you have women compared to? Pigs? Nope...men are pigs. Dogs? Nope again. See Kodi's thread. Cats, at times, seem to display the moodiness of women better than any other animal.

There are times when they want to be cuddled and petted and have their tummies rubbed.....all the while lulling you into a false sense of security so they can wrap their legs around your arm and dig their claws in to you.....

Then, when you fling them across the room for doing so, they give you with that 'What did I do?' look....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4191 users online. 308 members and 3883 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X