300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of kisser are you?

Okay, take this test and report back...inquiring minds want to know....

BTW...it pegs me as a romantic kisser...

What kind of kisser are you?

Kheya
    My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

Well, I would have sworn I was a french kisser, but it said I was a playful kisser. I guess I have to play with it before I kiss it?

Comment

You mean "freedom kisser", right Mike?

Comment

Here's what mine says:

quote:
        You're a Playful Kisser

Talk about freestyle! You've got originality points when it comes to kissing. You are probably the type of person who goes with the flow and plants your pecks accordingly as each situation dictates. And why shouldn't you? The only real important rule is for you to be yourself
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Wow! In this day and age, someone who actually condones 'planting your pecks'... Properly protected, I'm sure.....
          If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by CrazyinaJeep:
            You mean "freedom kisser", right Mike?

ROFL...^5
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

It says I'm a romantic kisser but ya know what's really funny about that test? At the end of the test it shows you a bunch of single guys or gals in your area. Sneaky!
              Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I'm definitely not an *** kisser, but I know several people who are! I'll take the test and report back.

Lisa, you're a Romantic Kisser

Whew, is it warm in here or is that just you? When it comes to kissing, you get your drive from the lure of romance. For you, it's more than a meeting of the lips. You appreciate kissing for the rush and for what it symbolizes. Long-stemmed roses, candlelight dinners, and weekend retreats to bed and breakfasts.

And I have 4 lovely looking men all matched up for me. LOL EXCEPT that I have my man already. LOL Thank you very much!!

[ 04-26-2003, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Hmmm......I'm a Romantic Kisser, and it hooked me up with a bunch of prospective dates!!!
                  'If the grass is greener on the other side, water your OWN lawn.'

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3438 users online. 198 members and 3240 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X