Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, as we speak, what are you wearing?

Keep it clean you guys! lol I have a red cotton nightgown on that goes below my knees and white crunchy socks and gold earrings. I'm a well dresed couch potato.
    But, we are taking my H's boss to a ritzy restaurant tonight. I am wearing a black dress, black tie up stilettos, gold shawl and gold earings. I hate taking the boss out but the restaurant will be nice!

nothing. i always come to work naked.
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

mitzi -- why don't you wear the nightgown to dinner and keep the stilletos until you come home later for hubby.
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Gray turtleneck with black boot-cut pants and high heel shoes.
        "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

An olive drab warmup suit and cross trainers.
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Light green "warmup suit" (for lack of a better name... it's not a sweatsuit lol). it's laying-around wear oh, and white socks, and i didnt comb my hair yet [Wink]
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Nick, he's making me wear these damn shoes cause he loves stillttoes on women. So, I wear them so he'll look at me and not someone else, which he will do anyway lol

Comment

white and blue New Balance running shoes. black Joe Boxer socks. maroon Gap sweatpants, green Gap sweatshirt. No underwear. hubba hubba.

Comment

Clothes are just a tool of the man to keep us down. LET YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY!! WOO HOO!!!
                  Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Black Button Fly Levi's, no name tennis shoes (I'm poor and they feel good) black and burgandy flannel shirt with T underneath. Hey, it's cold as a witch's
                    tit here!!!
                    Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

Blue Jeans and a Boston Fire Department T-Shirt.
                      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

NOTHING, apart from a dressing gown and black socks (oh dear)

(And yes I'm back after another long "crap computer" induced absence - Hello again)

UKcop

Comment

black turtleneck, black slacks, LONG JOHNS, polarfleece green vest. St. Michael's medal. Black socks & burgundy dansko professionals--clunky but comfy.

I'm just about to leave for a Dept meeting where I'll find out about my Reserve status........ black is my power "colour".

Comment

Dark blue long sleeved shirt that has shiny items with logos pinned to it, matching blue pants, a monogrammed black turtle neck, a black belt with a whole lot of stuff on it, black socks, and black Hi-Tech magnums.
                            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Grey sweats and a Colorado Avalanche jersey!

Ken
                              The Moral Majority is.......neither!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2963 users online. 161 members and 2802 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X