300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computers-Arrgh!

Geez, finally back after a week! Our computer crashed. (And it was a loaner to replace our previous which died from a virus - I now have virus protection.) Okay, so my mother-in-law finally got this one built, and it is fast as hell, but our DSL didn't work.

After six calls to PacBell tech support in two days, eight different technicians, and twelve different answers, M-i-L finally changed the cable connecting the modem to the CPU and voila!

I am hereby vowing that no computer of mine will ever crash again.

Yeah. As if!
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Now you be nice to your mother in law or she won't fix your computer for you again! [Wink]

Does she build "barebones" systems? I'm looking for a P-4 using an Asus or Intel motherboard with a 2+ gig processor. LOL..
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

So Ateamer, did you get that e-mail from SBC about upgrading to SBC Yahoo DSL or something like that?
      Paul

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6197 users online. 383 members and 5814 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X