300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat?

I'm going to the chat room if anyone cares to stop in. I'll be there for a few minutes until someone shows up. You know, so I don't sit and talk to the walls...
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

not working [Frown]

Comment

I'm still unable to access the chat room, even though I downloaded the MIRC thing, whatever that is.

Anyone know how to work it?
      Retired

Comment

does anyone have AOL IM?
        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I don't actually have time to chat myself, but I did just join the chat room briefly to confirm that I was able to get in.

If it helps anyone, here is what I did:

1. just click on the 'chat' button on the homepage
          2. my browser (MS Internet Explorer 5) asks if I want to download some plug-in, and I click "yes"
          3. then the "log in" page is displayed -- just enter your log in name and click 'connect'
          4. then wait a bit for the connection to happen -- it generally takes a while to actually "enter" the chat room, but generally <1 min I think.

Anyway -- good luck!
          "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

Chat tonight @ 10pm EST. Be there or be...gay like Mike.

Comment

i was working during the 10 PM chat... anyone wanna chat now?

<drinking Buttershots and looking for company> lol [Wink]
              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Tprspouse:
                Chat tonight @ 10pm EST. Be there or be...gay like Mike.

Comment

Nobody was there, but....neither was I! Whoopsie!

Comment

So like, were both gay?????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4500 users online. 313 members and 4187 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X