Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stabbing Death of New York Bouncer Highlights Need for More Gun Control

Stabbing Death of New York Bouncer Highlights Need for More Gun Control

NEW YORK, NY -- A bouncer was fatally stabbed last week as he attempted to eject patrons for violating the city's no-smoking ban. Many gun control advocates insist this violence is the result of the lax gun laws in New York, and are calling for more gun laws to combat the problem.

Said Nancy Sheldon, spokeswoman for the local chapter of Guns are Always Bad, "The man was assaulted and killed. I hope this sends a clear message to the President that we need another ban on assault weapons. We need to pass gun laws until people stop killing each other."

web page

[Wink]

[ 04-23-2003, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: Mike Tx ]

O.K. Mike, I see where you're going with this. Since you've cracked the door, let me kick it wide open...

WHAT DOES A STABBING HAVE TO DO WITH GUN CONTROL? WHAT WAS HE STABBED WITH? A BAYONET?!

And this wasn't even in my beloved home state of California.

Comment

see what happens when irate nicotine fiends can't light up. chaos ensues. don't **** someone off when they need a smoke.
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Spiderman:
        O.K. Mike, I see where you're going with this. Since you've cracked the door, let me kick it wide open...

WHAT DOES A STABBING HAVE TO DO WITH GUN CONTROL? WHAT WAS HE STABBED WITH? A BAYONET?!

And this wasn't even in my beloved home state of California.

It was a parody suggesting that no matter what crime occurs or how the crimes are done, some will call for more gun control. Calm down, Spidey, it's a joke.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by nickg:
          see what happens when irate nicotine fiends can't light up. chaos ensues. don't **** someone off when they need a smoke.

the time before last when we went down the river, and fell out, my queen lost her ciggies. I think the only reason I survived it that she knew I had a gun.

Comment

This is clearly a cry for stricter smoking regulations.

Comment

See, smoking DOES cause death!
              #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
              Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
              RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
              Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
              "Smile" - no!

Comment

Whew! Thanks Mike. It's been a very long week. It would not suprise me to see something like this in reality though.

man I feel like a dufus now.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Spiderman:

Why do you think we're not allowed to have bayonet lugs on semi autos made after '94? Don't you remember all the poor folks who were being bayonetted prior to the crime bill? They passed the AW ban and now you never hear about people being skewered with bayonets. The ban works almost as well as the charm that protects me from shark attacks in the desert.
                  Bill R

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3480 users online. 212 members and 3268 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X