300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Vegas Metro....

I had seen a freakin funny episode of cops today. (EPISODE #2011 )

Some domestic in a motel......the drunk lady kept trying to bang her head on the car window. Towards the end before she hit her head, the officer would open the door.

drunk people......gotta laugh at them

[IMG]Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

I've seen that episode somewhere on youtube, was probably one of the funniest episdoes out there.

Comment

Man I wish I could find it on youtube.....everyone should see it....LMAO
      sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that Cops episode last night. Drunk people, particularly women, can be very frightening or extremely entertaining. I only hope she did not hurl in the back of the squad car. That smell is very powerful!

The producers of that show seem to spend quite a bit of time in Las Vegas and California lately. Sometimes they'll ride more than once with the same officer. That Las Vegas cop who resembles Conan O'Brien has been a repeat guest.

But hey, Pittsburgh has a detective who resembles George Clooney with a beard. Too bad he gets stuck driving an Impala.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7030 users online. 397 members and 6633 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X