300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did he do it? Why?

Do you think Scott Peterson killed his wife? If so, why and how? I think he did it when she threatened to leave him when she found out about the other woman. Maybe he didn't MEAN to kill her. He's much larger then she was. It may have been just one hit?

[ 04-21-2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Regardless, he struck his pregnant wife who was justifiably mad in the first place, that tempts me to condone the death penalty then and there...
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
    -Mark Twain

Comment

I agree. It's just that this is all so terribly tragic, especially for Laci's family. I had to turn off the TV when her Mother got so upset. I was in tears watching her terrible pain.

Comment

Indeed, this murder occured not far from where I live, and I've tried to ignore it best I can, I'm not too interested in the details, it'd just depress me more.
        Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
        -Mark Twain

Comment

Some guys see their "playing around" as acceptable, and can't understand why their wife doesn't.

I think he did it, and also think he should get the absolute maximum punishment.
          Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

But Jack, HE SAID Laci knew about the other woman and was ok with it! ( ) and they were working it out! (can you imagine... a pregnant woman OK with her husband having an affair... haha... ??)

I think he's a cocky, vane sicko. I think he did it for a combo of things...the insurance money, his freedom... he was having fun with his affair and realized he didnt want to be a husband/dad anymore... it was probably cramping his style.

I think he did it. I will wait for the proof and evidence before i convict him [Wink]
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

This remind me of the Chuck and Carol Stuart case. He killed her and the baby died shortly after. He killed himself when he realized it was all unraveling. I think Scott just has no conscience and didn't want to be a Dad. I think Laci was killed in the heat of an argument. What a loss to her family.

Comment

I have always wondered how people get to the point of actually killing someone. I can't even grasp the concept of making a move like that. I think he did it -- there are just too many puzzle pieces that fit together. Insurance policy, affair, new responsibility of being dad, the bodies were found not far from where he was fishing. It's just a matter of time before the evidence presents itself.
                Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

You better believe he did it...my guess is somewhere along the line it'll be about money. Perhaps insurance, or maybe she was going to divorce him and take him to the cleaners financially. Who knows...but as petty and materialistic as he appears to be, we'll soon find out there was money somehow connected to him killing her.

His attorney was quoted as saying Scott was "devastated" by the turn of events when the bodies were found. I'm sure he was...he was hoping they'd never be found.
                  "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3400 users online. 192 members and 3208 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X