Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gettin' all liquored up tonight....

...anybody else? I think I'll drink a 12 pack of bud, and then get on the internet and see who I can offend! Anybody want to join me?

Have a good time, Mike. Drink a couple or three for me. Sorry I can't join you. I have to work OT tonight at a concert at one of our parks. Make sure and let us know how the offending goes.
    Pig

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTx:
      ...anybody else? I think I'll drink a 12 pack of bud, and then get on the internet and see who I can offend! Anybody want to join me?
      hmmmm...are you trying to say you have to DRINK in order to offend people??

i have to work, but we're going out afterward for a beer for one of the guys birthday.
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Well that sounds pretty good to me. Have a few for me. Enjoy yourself. Guess I will be hearing from you later.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Trust me Mike, you don't have to be drunk to do that! PWD (Posting While Drunk) - Wonder what the penality is for that? Do you loose your ISP for three months? Do you go to jail? Do you pay a fine?

DO YOU GET KICKED OFF YOUR FAVORITE BB?
          6P1 (retired)

Comment

No Don, I haven't posted over thier in a while!

Why don't some of you post your cell phone numbers and I'll call you up later!

Comment

DANG! No more drinking for me cause of my diabetes! Just raise one for me, Mike!

Comment

Holidays always seem to bring about an increase in drinking. I can see it on Holidays like Thanksgiving. Mothers Day, New Years Eve. But I've always had a hard time understanding increased drinking on Holidays like Memorial Day, July 4th, and Christmas.

I cann't drink as much as I used to, age and medications put me to sleep after just a few now.
                RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

DUDE! Mike! Im SO THERE! I work until 11 pm, and then Im up all night cause I work dogwatch sunday night... IM ALWAYS TWI! cant you guys tell? lol

(TWI=typing while intoxicated)

cept... im dial up at home.. *cries*

I usually sit and sing karaoke in paltalk... we can get DK and sing country music or something... lol
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Yup, and I'm heading to Greenville!

Comment

Mike, my cell phone number is 1-900-382-5968
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Comment

Why doesn't Mike post his number instead. *eg*
                          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Ok, it was up long enough!

[ 05-26-2002: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

Gotta love the idea of just relaxing and getting drunk!!

On wed. (my first day off) I started drinking hard Iced Tea when I got home at like 10:30 (after OT of course). Took a 3 hour nap, went downtown sat by the lake and drank some more with friends. Went and had dinner, then made it to one of the local bars near campus downtown and put even more back. YUMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY...and when I got home I was hardly buzzed, guess I should spread the drinks out over less than 14 hours, huh?
                              Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3451 users online. 199 members and 3252 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X