300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nut at our airport with a gun again today

Seem like they all showing up down here. Today a Jefferson Parish Sheriff Deputy wrestled a gun from a guy that called the airport and said something was going to happen. Two days ago a guy made it to a ticket desk with a sawed off shotgun shooting 3 people. Today we were much luckier the Deputy didn't know it but it turned out to be a BB Gun. The guy stated he just wanted to be on TV. Well he made it on TV and also to the lockup.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Driving is so underrated
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Sounds like you have a nice collection of jerks down there!

Stay safe.
      If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

Since an airport is a gun free zone, I find it hard to believe that these stories are true. The law prohibits gun in airports, so how can this be true?

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph:
          Seem like they all showing up down here. Today a Jefferson Parish Sheriff Deputy wrestled a gun from a guy that called the airport and said something was going to happen. Two days ago a guy made it to a ticket desk with a sawed off shotgun shooting 3 people. Today we were much luckier the Deputy didn't know it but it turned out to be a BB Gun. The guy stated he just wanted to be on TV. Well he made it on TV and also to the lockup.
          Sounds more like the Deputy's "client" was the lucky one that the Deputy did not "CX" him!
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

Yeah I saw that too...from what i heard the jack**s not only called the sheriff's office,he called the secret service and fbi too to report on himself that he was gonna be there....god forbid the camera gets a bad angle i guess.

Comment

kinda makes ya wish we could spray people just for being an *********, lol
              computers allow humans to make mistakes faster than any other invention... well, except handguns and tequila

Comment

If the first guy would have had buckshot in the shot gun and it didn't jam it really would have been bad. The reason neither one of them got shot was because of all the people on the concourse and I guess the police didn't want to take the chance of missing or the bullet going through him an hitting a passenger.
                Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3480 users online. 200 members and 3280 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X