• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raise your hand if you saw this coming

From the Drudge Report:

Man Files Lawsuit Against Bush For 9/11 Intelligence Failures
    Fri May 24 2002 10:52:08 ET

A man is ready to sue President Bush for failing to prevent the 9-11 attacks!

San Francisco area attorney Stanley Hilton this week filed a $7 billion lawsuit on behalf of a handful of attack victims' relatives claiming that America's leader failed to carry out his constitutional duties.

MORE

Hilton also named top members of the Administration for failing to carry out their duties to protect the United States.

The suit claims the President 'allowed' September 11th to happen.

The attorney says he is representing several people who lost loved ones on September 11th however, they wish to remain 'anonymous.'

UPDATE

Hilton is also the author of "Senator for Sale: An Unauthorized Biography of Senator Bob Dole" and "Glass Houses : Shocking Profiles of Congressional Sex Scandals and Other Unofficial Misconduct," a book that investigated the details of Republican sex lives, and came out in December, 1998 at the height of the Clinton impeachment trial.

When asked whether he was fearful of getting sued by congressmen for his Republican sex expose, Hilton stated, "Truth is a defense. Besides, I'm a litigator."

In 1995 Hilton was hit with legal problems himself when he was charged with abusing his 80-year old Alzheimer's-impaired mother. She was found padlocked in her Noe Valley house with two dogs and no toilet access.

A firefighter described the scene as "an overwhelming stench of urine and feces all over the house."

Developing...

Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Typical opportunistic scum, seeing a chance to get rich over the attack. Bush had no way of knowing when, where and by whom any attacks would be conducted. If terrorists can bomb Israel on a daily basis, despite the best possible intelligence and security, how could September 11th have been prevented?

This lawsuit should be dismissed and the lawyer disbarred, deported and sterilized for good measure.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I have no use for people trying to get rich off of the attack. The only ones that should receive any money are the victims and there families or any personell fire, police, emts, etc, that was working the scene.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Calling him a piece of ***** would be slander, a turd doesn't deserve to be compared to someone like that!

Comment

Why won't sharks attack lawyers?
            - Professional courtesy.

Why is going to a meeting of the Bar Association like going into a bait shop?
            - Because of the abundance of suckers, leeches, maggots and nightcrawlers
            No partner is worth your tears -
            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Geeze what a dumb*****. Let's face it, the media lead the way to this one. And everyone wonders why Jesse Ventura hates the media. Things like this just annoy the hell out of me. I certainly hope the judges throw this out. It's not like Bush is friggin psychic.

Hey.. now that I think about it. What about the psychics.... if they knew it was going to happen and did nothing about it...... can I sue them?

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: InSane1 ]
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Originally posted by Stone:
                Ditto.
                If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

lol.. disregard.. I hit the wrong button

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: InSane1 ]
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Well, there go the attorneys, chasing some poor hapless soul. They all ! They will do ANYTHING for Each one is an ! on ALL of them!

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: Don ]
                    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Well, hell Don, I'd do almost anything for money, too.

Comment

*raises hand*

Dayum, where DO y'all get all those neat little dudes????
                        Out
                        American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

Anybody know a good lawyer?

Somebody needs to sue for the intelligence failures, and lack of leadership, that caused the US Embassy bombings in Africa, Khobar towers, TWA 800, the WTC (the first attempt, and the USS Cole.

Comment

This guy is a perfect arguement for retroactive abortion.

Comment

They can't prove Bush was pshycic, after all he bought the Rangers didn't he?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3562 users online. 203 members and 3359 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X