• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'King of Perverts' --Harasses Dispatchers

http://tinyurl.com/2bwton

Ugh.

Comment

Sorry, opened the link and saw that it took me to Fox News. I refuse to watch anything from that trash.
      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
        Sorry, opened the link and saw that it took me to Fox News. I refuse to watch anything from that trash.
        THANK you .
        -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Funny, I was thinking the exact opposite.
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

You're VERY welcome djack16. And SRT936, , enjoy the story, lol. In all seriousness, I absolutely HATE FoxNews. Will not watch nor listen to anything coming from that crazy netwok "news." ESPECIALLY Bill O'Reilly. What a waste of space and air. I can't STAND that man. In other news, I like your AV! I'm torn between him and Rudy.
            Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

Comment

Man, that's a pretty lame pervert call. That guy must be quick on the trigger, he only talked a few seconds.

I don't call 911 or anyone else, but I dispute the guy's claim to the King of Peverts. That title belongs to me, but in a nice way with a consenting female and in the privacy of my home. Or, the doghouse. Sometimes in in the laundry room, and once in a treestand.

Ah, to be young again.
              "Say hal-lo to my leetle frahnd!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gene L View Post
                Sometimes in in the laundry room, and once in a treestand.
                What’s a tree stand? Christmas tree stand?

....on top of a 21 story grain silo
                "...but that guy was speeding too" It's like fishing, you can’t catch them all.

Comment

You're VERY welcome djack16. And SRT936, , enjoy the story, lol. In all seriousness, I absolutely HATE FoxNews. Will not watch nor listen to anything coming from that crazy netwok "news." ESPECIALLY Bill O'Reilly. What a waste of space and air. I can't STAND that man. In other news, I like your AV! I'm torn between him and Rudy.

You confirmed what we always suspected: Liberals are the true haters.

Thank God for Fox News. The Groupthink Media is a tool of the Democrat party, and spews entirely too much leftist philosophy rather than the truth.

At least Fox News will present both sides to an argument.
                  Politically Correct? No.

Truthful? Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenNorthAK View Post
                    What’s a tree stand? Christmas tree stand?
                    HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry man, I can't help but laugh at that. I could only picture the deed being done on a Christmas tree stand.

A tree stand is a platform used by hunters to elevate themselves above the game (mainly deer, elk, moose, etc) they're hunting. Generally, they're placed in, on, or against trees. Hence the name.

GeneL, I applaud you on that accomplishment.
                    sigpic

Comment

I guess CNN is your cup of left wing tea, huh?

Comment

That is just gross!

Comment

Originally posted by woofdog
                          You confirmed what we always suspected: Liberals are the true haters.
                          Originally posted by mannix
                          I guess CNN is your cup of left wing tea, huh?
                          I hate to burst your bubbles here ladies, but I'm FAR from being a Liberal, and do NOT drink from any left wing tea cup. I'm so far right that I used to have to look left to see Jesse Helms thank you very much.

I just HATE Fox News and refuse to watch their trash.

Comment

Now, now, that doesn't sound very fair and balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman2 View Post
                              That is just gross!
                              Only in SE MI
                              sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3253 users online. 156 members and 3097 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X