300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying again

Well, I'm back. I was leaving the Internet because my computer was dying. I had my desk all fixed up sans computer. I walked in and lo and behold....The computer fairy left me a brand-new computer. So, quit crying. I know you missed me

[ 04-21-2003, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Oh please Mitzi, you're all talk. We all knew you could never be apart from MikeTX for long.

[ 04-21-2003, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: ciaj ]

Comment

Now really, do you think you guys could control him? lol Well, maybe Niteshift could.

Comment

WOW.. That was a fast comeback!!
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Cause I got a new computer! My other one shall rest in peace!

Comment

Must have been the 'Pooh' jammies and the jar of honey...
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Get lost Mitzi, anybody that names themself after a dog has a screw loose. If you would try to be more normal like me, we could tolerate, but alas, no way. Log out, unload, take off, and, well, ok, glad you decided to stick around.

Comment

Mike, I use you as my mental pin cusion. Now I have to find out what my husband has done to make him shell out the $$$ for a new computer! I could get earrings too if I figure it out!

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Mitzi1:
                  Well, I'm back. I was leaving the Internet because my computer was dying. I had my desk all fixed up sans computer. I walked in and lo and behold....The computer fairy left me a brand-new computer. So, quit crying. I know you missed me

Wasn't the original message that you were giving up on the Internet and getting rid of your computer? It throws the whole thread off when you completely revise the original post. Just a thought.

[ 04-21-2003, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: StreetCop ]

Comment

Mitzi, baby, you don't have take this crap!

Comment

lol I was giving it up...I had no choice. I didn't know I was getting a new computer so I had resigned myself to leaving the Internet and getting back to real life *shudder*. So, here I am! I do back off from time to time cause I can get tired of the Internet. But I had the computer from hell. Maybe that's why.

[ 04-21-2003, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM STAFF

Mike TX was the pool winner!

It was close as several had answers in the range.

Mike Tx had "less than 48 hours."

Congratulations to Mike and thanks to all who entered.

SGT Dave
                        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

VEEEERRRYYYY FUNNY! lol

[ 04-22-2003, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

Computers can be very frustrating! I'm glad your back!
                            "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I'm shocked to be back. I figured no computer for a long time. But, I've mainly just been on this forum and checked mail.

[ 04-22-2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4577 users online. 287 members and 4290 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X