300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work at Home suggestions???

Does anyone know of any LEGITIMATE work at home business? A friend of mine just went through a messy divorce and wants to spend more time with her kids.

She's not looking for a get rich over night scheme - something to do from home for a few extra hundred bucks a month.

Stay Safe!

There are a lot of medical clinics or data entry services that allow one to work at home on their own computer. Not paid by the hour, but by the amount of work completed. Ideal for those who need a flexible schedule.

I see ads all the time for assembling items, or stuffing envelopes, but that doesn't pay worth a crap. Not for the time consuming, meticulous work it is.

Advise your friend to beware; a lot of those ads are a real scam; you have to spend a lot of your money to do their work for them. A bunch of hokey BS, and it's a rip off!
    Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

She should get Eric Harshbarger's job.

Comment

Many of those medical transcription jobs advertised are a major scam. I watched in on Oprah, so it must be true. A good rule of thumb is that you should never have to pay someone to get you a job. If she's got to invest a lot of money, it's a scam.

She could always consider doing home shows like Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Home Interior, etc. They pay pretty good and a lot of her work could be done from home. I know 4 people who have quit their full time jobs to do that full time because they make more money.

Comment

My future son-in-law's mom runs 2 daycare centers and is TURNING AWAY clients due to the demand. Just an idea to ponder, along with the necessary licensing requirements, etc....
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Just don't go see "Daddy Day Care." The "I missed" scene looks like it would be very discouraging

Comment

I've heard that some tele-marketing is done from a person's own home with the company paying for their own phone line. (FWIW, I don't think there is any way that I could do that type of worked. I've screwed with too many tele-marketer's minds when they've called me.)
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4497 users online. 317 members and 4180 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X