300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 tons of explosives found in Iraq

There's your WMDs... Well maybe this doesn't qualify as WMDs, but still, good find.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...rpc=22&sp=true
    Last edited by concon02; 10-20-2007, 11:58 PM.

The damn politicians will probably claim they we just Firecrackers and the Iraqi people are being falsely accused...
    Common sense its not a common virtue...

sigpic

"The AR-15, Legos for grown ups."-Jwise

"OCD with firearms can ensure your continued use of oxygen. "- Blackdog F4i

1042 Trooper is my hero!!!

Comment

So I'm watching some of the morning new shows today and they were quick to call out the weekly death toll in Iraq, but not one mentioned this find. NOT ONE.
      \

Comment

Of course... The news would never talk about something GOOD happening over there.... Idiots!!!!

sigpic

Comment

We're winning. Always knew we would.

But you will NEVER hear about this on the major networks. Hmm. Wonder why. Now, will you hear any "congrats" or "well dones" from the dems.

From me to the US military - CONGRATS AND WELL DONE!
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

There's a lot of EOD going on in both Iraq and Afgahnistan. A few days ago I found this video:
            30 Tons vs 429 Tons
            http://shock.military.com/Shock/vide...=151600&page=4

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
              So I'm watching some of the morning new shows today and they were quick to call out the weekly death toll in Iraq, but not one mentioned this find. NOT ONE.
              Not even from Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, Kristol, etc?
              Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                Not even from Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, Kristol, etc?
                Ummm....most of the conservitive talk radio shows are only on M-F......

Comment

If the same "reporters" were alive during WWII, we would have lost/quit. I consider them traitors.........
                  Space for rent .........

Comment

If you really want to read the real truth of the hard work our military is doing in Iraq I suggest you go to Michael Yon's website. He is a independent journalist that has been in Iraq for the past few years. He is a ex Green Beret soldier and is very pro military. He probably is the only reporter that is welcomed and accepted by our troops. He is not being paid by anyone, he is over there on his own money and contributions from readers that support him.

In one incident in Iraq he actually took a soldiers weapon that froze in combat and recued the Lt. Col commander that had been shot by terrorist.

His blogs report the good deeds our troops are doing, things that the liberal media would never report.

www.michaelyon-online.com
                    Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post
                      If the same "reporters" were alive during WWII, we would have lost/quit. I consider them traitors.........
                      In WWII we would have shot them...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post
                        What do you think Reuters is?

Anyone know where these explosives came from? Are they Iranian or do they date back to Saddam?
                        Mankind shall not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Dithyrambe Sur La Fête Des Rois -- Denis Diderot (1713 - 1784)

Comment

Originally posted by Dolmen View Post
                          Reuters is a British news agency, not American....
                          \

Comment

Just my 2 Cents

Well first off, the dems have it all wrong, as along with most of America, WMD's are not just nukes and nasty stuff like that, it includes all biological weapons. And since we did not hear about this on the news, about the discovery of this stockpile of weapons, we will most likely never find out who it came from, it doesn't really matter, there are too many countries out there hoping we fail. Including some in this great Nation. That is one Major problem with this War, the news is not reporting fairly, are we hearing about the countless lives we are saving and putting into schools, how many schools, hospitals and other necessities we have built. and they report on troop deaths so religiously, but I have yet to see any numbers on the terrorists death tolls, yes it is hard to count cause they are dropping like flies, but still get an estimate. Most of this stuff you dont hear about on the news, you hear about it from the Boots on the Ground, My brothers and sisters over there right now. I have not made it to the sandbox, although most of my buddies have or are going, im sad that i cant be with them by their side. Well this is just my humble opinion.

M Varga

PFC USMC
                            Baltimore Police Dept

Written/PAT- 10/21/12-Pass
                            Written Psych- 10/22/12- Pass
                            BI Interview/Polygraph/Psyc - 12/5/12
                            Physical -TBD

Comment

Originally posted by Dolmen View Post

Anyone know where these explosives came from? Are they Iranian or do they date back to Saddam?
                              The main stream media buries stuff like this. It's on the last page of the local news. Whereas Bush farts sideways and it is headlined.
                              Space for rent .........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2540 users online. 143 members and 2397 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X