Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today in New Orleans...

http://webcenter.newssearch.netscape...3792_aolns.src

Al Queda? no...copycat who wanted his 15 minutes? yes...shoulda let the crowd have him.

OFF TOPIC, but inter-related.

In that article they referred to the airport as the Louis Armstrong International Airport. For some reason, my brain processed "Louis Anderson International Airport"!!!! For about 6 seconds there, my brain was trying to process why that fat goofy now-host of Family Feud deserved an international airport named after him.
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

People sure do quirk out at weird times, don't they?
      If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

I have heard that the shooter is a former Marine, and is American born.

Retired
        Retired

Comment

Jeeper I been wondering the same thing. Guess I can give an opinion.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

We are very lucky, the guy had a sawed off shot gun and their would have been a bloodbath if his gun would not have jammed. Everything is wierd down here the airport is owned by New Orleans but sits in Kenner.La and basic security is by the Kenner Police Department. Down here we call counties parishes so it lies in the jurisdiction of Jefferson Parish which has a Sheriffs Office that over looks Kenner Police Department, because the town is to small to have a major crime lab. Confused yet. This guy was about 6ft 2 and was wearing a white turban. He had a big red beard and weighted about 350lbs. Not from the middle east for sure. He was in the terminal with no ticket when some one made a joke of his turban. He left the terminal returned to his car with the duffle bag and pulled out a sawed off shot gun. Maybe someone should have noticed him from the first incident. Think some heads are going to roll.
            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Joseph...you left out the detail that St.Charles Parish has now out there b/c part of the east/west runway enters their Parish gotta wonder how many other cities have 4 seperate depts in the airport..

Comment

Forgot about that, That would make another department involved over one airport owned by the city of New Orleans. Best thing to do is pass out State Commissions and that way one Parish can handle everything. That's like I said everyone New Orleans is rather a screwed up place. We have a bridge that crosses the Mississippi River. They have a Police Department that patrols it. At one time they carried enough badges and commissions that would roll out of your wallet like a set of credit cards. First the bridge was in New Orleans,but you could jump off and land in Jefferson Parish. or the City of Gretna,or float aways down the river and come up in St. Benard County. Since you handled the whole suicide, they gave you 4 or 5 commissions and badges. You were the police wherever you decided to go. Talk about a nightmare and a different report for each county.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5582 users online. 365 members and 5217 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X