Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anybody watching celebrity boxing???

joey butta****o is beating on chyna like a red-headed stepchild. DAYAM!!!

I seen previews of that, it sort of like MTV's "Celebrity Deathmatch," but it's in real life.

I watched a little of the match with Tonya Harding in it.
    Royce is a Lady

Comment

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She was laying down solid punches! He was flailing his arms around like a dork. Old fat guy. He would have gotten his *** kicked if that headgear was off and she had on a bikini. She'd kick his *** in wrestling. But see..... he doesn't play by the rules. He was throwing her. That was such bull*****...... grrrrr.... he beat her by 3 points. I'd love to see her wrestle and pile drive his ***.
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Whatever... He kicked her aaasssss. Did you see how skinny she is now? She quit with the roids and looks like she lost about 40 pounds. She is but a mere mortal now. The roided out 220 lb. 'Chyna' might have taken him, but 170 lb. Joanie Lauer didn't stand a chance. C'mon, he goes about 250. When you're in a ring and have to follow rules it's real hard to beat someone who out weighs you by like 70 pounds. Plus, she threw like 1 punch in the whole first round. What's up with that?
        On the wings of a dove
        Let's roll for justice
        Let's roll for truth
        Let's not let our children grow up
        Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Any guy can hit, put her in a wrestling ring with him, that's her game. She did lose a lot of her physical qualities however. I don't watch wrestling much but I know she use to look a lot better than that.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Yea! Chyna sure does look different now. Didn't know it was her... at first.
            Royce is a Lady

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4615 users online. 313 members and 4302 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X